FIX yOUR BUGS!

I literally can’t even play the dam game, it’s not an 8hr maintenance, it’s been over 16 hrs for me.

I CANNOT LOG INTO MY CHARACTER, I AM GETTING “WORLD SERVER IS DOWN” PLS FIX UR GAME

I submitted a ticket as well and no response, I am so over this

1 Like

your asking too much of a small indie company like blizz

2 Likes

having the same problem as you, haven’t been able to play for an entire day now

so many people have notified them of this issue already and they are still twiddling their thumbs :person_facepalming:

Patch day problems are to be expected, but their horrendous wait times for help are the worst. There was a time when their CS was second to none, but that, like many of their employees, were sacrificed in the name of bulking up returns in shareholder reports.

1 Like

I was having trouble logging in last night around 8pm est but its been otherwise fine for me. Perhaps reopening bnet or restarting computer will help? Sorry I can’t help more.

You might need to finally upgrade from that dial up connection then. 56KBps used to be the bees knees, however, there are much faster alternatives currently.

Of course they are. They are just sitting at their desks, laughing at everyone having an issue.

It’s not like the issue is complicated and takes time to figure out and fix. They are just ignoring it.

Yup. That must be it.

1 Like

The coffee machine is out of Salty Gamer Tears… this is how they restock.
Source: Dude Trustme. He is a cool guy… he drinks and he knows things too.

I got disconnected every time I tried to do the storm fury event. Ugh!

1 Like

oooof. Is that “Y” intentional in the Thread Title? Throws the whole thing off.

Exactly - it’s really sad. I thought it was so neat, how CS used to do their little roleplay intros and exits. :frowning:

1 Like

you are lucky - that event is terrible

1 Like

no, you’re obviously not…

Is to ensure that the reader feels that everything is buggy.

1 Like

Interesting. Neat. I like it. :slight_smile:

Is he under it?

Yes, they obviously are.

Anyone that was “over it”, wouldn’t be here screaming like a child. They would be over it, and had moved on, just saying.

Not how that works, just saying.