Fix your broken game

Safe spot exploitation happens daily, yet I cannot easily report players of an opposing faction for exploiting safe spots. I’m forced to open a ticket, which hits a never ending loading screen at step 2, followed by absolutely nothing changing when the ticket is finally viewed/closed.

Fix the aggro of guard in town, some of these safe “spots” are safe areas. Fix our ability as players to report exploits. How in this current era of the internet is the ingame ticket function subject to a hung loading screen?

It wasn’t even this bad in vanilla, how did you manage to mess this up, and then manage to fix nothing since classic released?

1 Like

Agreed that this could help, otherwise I think Paid Transfers to PvE Servers Should be Allowed - #50 by Ilarra-turalyon

I want to be on a PvP server for the world PvP. I don’t want to deal with getting ganked at neutral and friendly flight masters because someone is abusing safe spots to avoid guard aggro.

Quick way is to right click and report them. Just pick the closest category and also write in the box that that they are safe spotting.