Fix this nonesense faction inbalance!

dont think they can hit undo at this point, prob part of the reason they are doing this classic bs, gives the unhappy old timers somewhere to go if they dont like the current system. I would qualify for that group of people accept i stopped caring along time ago, i play ally cause horde dont appeal to me, i hate meta building in an RPG game. Ill pvp cause i feel like it and ill fight horde best i can even if its an assured loss for me ill go down swinging cause its just a small rez walk and potential wait / excuse for a break if they spawn camp.

1 Like

to be fair, you do play a rogue. If I am outnumbered I will avoid the alliance death balls, but pick off single line players

Thisā€¦

Try playing Horde Barthilas and getting sharded with Alliance Frostmourne. Weā€™re always well outnumbered.

Mine too. Several times a day thereā€™s multiple alliance raids in newhome at the same time. Mechagon is almost constantly under the thumb of large groups of alliance looking to kill horde.

I donā€™t buy, for one second, that the alliance is as badly outnumbered as they would have us think. I think Blizzards algorithm just sucks in figuring it all out the solutions are easy, but they do nothing but throw more bones to the alliance. Iā€™ve yet to experience this supposed horde favoritism.

First of all, nice necro.

I agree. I suspect it counts man-hours spent in war mode, including people AFK at the mission table. It should count activity like quests complete, experience and honor gained, etc. What ends up happening is the Horde leave war mode on all the time and the Alliance turn it on in much greater numbers for clusters of activity like invasions and the call to arms quests. This way they can maintain their buff for being ā€˜outnumberedā€™ and still get most of the benefits of war mode.

It has to be something along those lines. Itā€™s an easily solved problem. Simply make it an opt in or opt out for the entire week, from reset to reset. After the weeks period, any bonuses from activity in warmode are distributed to those who participated. Simply opting in, and doing nothing but sitting in a town yakking on GC gives no rewards.

NA servers were horde majority for world pvp. This was due to an initial embalance caused by bad sharding that left ally players largley outnumbered by horde. The majority of alliance activity quickly tappered off over the following weeks after the expacs release.

Alot of remaining ally decided to ban together in large groups to complete world quests. Classic has sqewd the numbers again. With majority players in classic the number imbalance between horde and ally on NA has dropped considerably. A faction bonus was never the answer, just a cop out attempt to get more players in warmode while blizz figures out the sharding.

1 Like

I just faction changed my pally back to Alliance this week. The WPVP faction imbalance has been resolved.

ā€œYou can go about your business. Move alongā€¦ Move alongā€¦ā€

1 Like

I thought Blizzard did fix it, Ojo. ā€œAgainst Overwhelming Oddsā€ right a bell? Donā€™t conflate sharding with lack of participation. Ask Blizzard to buff AOO instead. Iā€™m sorry you feel miserable; once upon a time in 8.0 when I PvPā€™ed for your sorry lot, I remembered and so does Pepperidge Farms when that used to be my problem.

Also, donā€™t ask Blizzard to remove the WM bonus because thatā€™ll put us all back to Square One, when, as Iā€™ve said in 8.0, the Horde was kicking our cans.

rogues :smile: