Fix this nonesense faction inbalance!

Blizzard fix this nonesense faction inbalance, the horde is always so predominant, if you want to keep with this shard technology at least give a buff to players in disadvantage to compensate, its really miserable to play alliance in warmode because 10 vs 1 is not pvp. Or else remove the bonus reward for using warmode so we can opt out of it.

11 Likes

I went to mechagon for the first time this morning. After reading for a week how terrible it is, horde everywhere killing people 10 to 1.

I get there, immediately kill two horde.

Than continue to farm them for about two hours. Every quest and rare alliance just mutilated them (pun intended)

The only thing I keep coming back to ? The people complaining must honestly just not know how to play the game. You die to 5 people ?

I run back to my body, position it so it’s a nice Rez. Regroup and pick one of the people off who killed me.

Literally have never had a problem. NOT ONCE on any character that I play.

Go play another game people, if you can’t handle dying a couple times.

Go try Roblox. My 8 year old daughter loves it. Gets to dress her character up and everything. (xmog). And you can run and jump around obstacles and if you die ? Warp right back to life no problem !

Oh and it’s f2p!!!

7 Likes

I was just sharing my experience. I’m sorry you can’t play the game solo and need a group to farm people lol.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just stealth like this other guy and pick your battles?

11 Likes

Try being on a oceanic server where there is a massive imbalance as well. In Naz you cant do anything when there are 30 of them camping at Newhome.

1 Like

Why not just opt out anyways?

1 Like

WOAH!!! Pump your brakes Nahkona, we need anyone we can get atm in WM. Once the numbers balance out, than we will trade him to you guys…ok?:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

10-4 good buddy :sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

sorry went on a rant there mainly cos ally cry way to much for issues they cause.

You do know about this thing called “paragraphs”, right? That wall of text is more imposing than anything you say.

We are in same boat my friend.Everything horde on oceanic servers is experiencing in wm,large number of alliance on NA servers are having same problem.

That just tells me what the devs in each area main. NA devs main horde, Blizz management in other countries main Alliance.

I was going to say comma splices and run ons, but those are issues I’ve learned to live with on these fora.

BTW, rogues and DHs always talk a lot of crap. Regardless, you will be served on a silver platter to Horde in WM; try it sometime. And, obviously, I’m talking from my Horde main. I had no idea how easy I had it in BGs and WM, until I did my Ally Monk.

3 Likes

And such was the fate of the horde a few expansions back until Blizzard literally changed the game to entire Alliance players to reroll horde. It worked. They just forgot to cut off the enticement spigot.

2 Likes

funny as long as i can remember there has always been more horde players then ally by a decent margin. still not sure of the enticement your talking about as since vanilla ive only seen ally get anything to encourage people to play the other faction. i mained ally from vanilla, id like to know what this enticing thing was cos i seriously think your making it up at this point, or your confusing it with things used to be on your realm only so being on a higher ally pop server you rulled the world but when xrealms were put in you got creamed vs the might of the many horde actually out there compared to ally.

Why do you feel the need to lie like this? If it was just a one-time thing I could believe it, but not ever running into problems on any character at any time is a blatant lie. Alliance doesn’t have the 25% bonus because the numbers are even. You’re either ridiculously lucky (425 with socket titanforge out of normal BDA lucky) or you’re making stuff up.

4 Likes

I can definitely still get things done on my hunter with horde imbalance (actually rarely die even to mobs because engie + deepcoral pods)

But that doesn’t mean it’s as enjoyable as it would be if faction numbers were balanced. It’s not as bad when horde are numerous solo players, but when they group up (often 5-man mobs with at least a healer or two) it’s not enjoyable even if you escape them.

2 Likes

sorry, but i couldn’t get past this, followed by that wall of crap.

2 Likes

I’m amazed you kept your name.

I’d like to see a counter pop up somewhere during or before the Nazjatar PvP event that actually shows active Horde vs Ally in the zone.

This way I know how soon the event might start and if we truly are balanced. I mean Ally could be server hopping and temporarily give us even numbers but then shard out. That was my last experience with the Naz event.

I’d like to see it lock everyone in that event once it begins unless they hearth, port, or quit.

1 Like

how so? i made this name up back in vanilla- she was a NE hunter named Fooki who is now a troll on mal’ganis.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/føøkï

unfortunately, they don’t have one for the enemy, but it’s hilarious to /who and see how few alliance there is.

as horde, i’m sure you do…