Fix the pvp gearing system

Vote here for pvp stat return it’s been too long and it’s ridiculous, yes or no let’s hear community opinion, go!

5 Likes

Why would they fix a system made for PvE’ers by PvE’ers.

sure, bring pvp stat back BUT don’t put it on gear. Attach it to your highest rating in the season.

Because there is an extraordinary pvp player base that pve players like to act like it doesn’t exist and nobody should be forced to do the content they don’t like to do if you enjoy all aspects of the game then fine yeah do all the aspects of the game the right way.

1 Like

Oh god carry prices would sky rocket. Bring it on.

1 Like

Odd, new… I like it

And who currently makes the game? The very same PvE players. It’s quite unfortunate because PvP is the only reason I even play this game.

Exactly the reason I made a much more extensive thread under my paladins name crucifixion entailing that if they added me to their dev team I could work out all these kinks and issues with the pvp system that they just ignore and don’t care about

I’m mostly a pve player, but I dabble in pvp and 100 times YES to this idea.

pvp players hate being forced to pve for their BIS, pve players hate being forced into pvp for some of their BIS.

bringing back pvp stats fixes both those problems, cuz then the gear can fit the content… and as for the people (like myself) who enjoy doing both… sure it might mean needing more gear sets, but anyone who takes both sides of the game seriously is probably gonna have different sets for each anyways.

1 Like

It is confirmed that they are looking at a solution to fix PVP gearing. yay.

Yes yes and yes some more I do both I just don’t like to put 80% of my playtime into pve to be viable in pvp and if much prefer to put 70-80% of my time into pvp

1 Like

Where is this confirmation

I need to see it with my own eyes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/638371

Here it is.

Enjoy!

and i’m the opposite, I put 70-80% of my time into pve, but like to dip my toes into pvp when i’m in the mood for it, not be forced into it because I need to grind up however much arena rating to get my BIS trinket for pve… and i’m okay with the fact that my pvp gear wouldn’t be the greatest as a trade-off.

1 Like

Ty my man.

Please link some evidence of this I need to see it

I already done.

Good news! :+1:

Yeah I saw just as I hit reply my guy much thanks for this enlightenment I barely find all blueprints regarding things that affect my personal interests so I appreciate that you’ve linked this many thanks dude