Fix solo shuffle when people leave

If someone quits solo shuffle you don’t get credit for any of the remaining rounds anymore, please fix this bug. Waiting 10 minutes and someone quits after 1 round gives you nothing.

7 Likes

But did you win them? No

Working as intended

2 Likes

I think I might’ve had this happen in my game today? Won 4 rounds but last round I think my healer quit. Ended and said all of us won 0 rounds and got no conq.

You have to admit, it is still funny as hell to watch little man syndrome people quit. I love making them quit and cry. Brings joy to my heart. I had a healer tell me, I am not healing you, good luck. He was mad because I destroyed him on the previous round lmfao.

male blood elf dk

5 Likes

Male orc Shaman

1 Like

Other things that should be fixed:

If the match ends when someone dies, then the necrolord soulbind and hpriest angel thing need to not proc/match should end when you proc them. I think it would make a lot more sense for the match to carry on like a normal arena match, though. It sucks when you get the undergeared healer or dps on your team and they just insta die and you don’t get a chance to counter kill something.

1 Like

Getting an extra 10-15 seconds is pretty nutty when most rounds last 20 seconds.

1 Like

Right. I’m thinking in terms of if this is really like a beta version of something they intend to put rating on. If mechanics exist like that and the rules stay the same, that’s obviously gonna be pretty unfair.

People are afking and ruining the game in about half of my solo shuffle games. Annoying.

they do that in random bgs also.

very often too.

it seems to be a pretty common occurence i have a handful of players just doing nothing the entire game.

it also takes way too long to kick afk people imo.

This is the most “I could never join the military. i punch a drill sergeant in the face if they got up on me” post ever.

1 Like

Can everyone afk in solo shuffle instead of quit ty, just get a snack or something, I want to play.