Fix Reckoning!

They have a fix inc.

And you have Two immune shields, BoF, 6 second stun, and a ranged execute, and a 5 second disorient.

We have 1 immunity shield. Other one can be instantly purged off. BoF purged. We have a great toolkit when people can’t counter it sure. But with 1 priest or one shaman, it negates half our toolkit.

let’s just say tomorrow kidney shot gets changed and doesn’t work, should everyone reply with the tool kit you have?

1 Like

Vanish already doesnt work half the time and cheapshot against other stealthies knocks me out when i lose vision but they dont get stunned so i wouldnt be suprised,

With that logic tremor totems are a non factor because ANY class can just auto attack it and destroy it in 1 hit

That’s the thing. Counter play is hardly played. They kinda are if you’re facing good players. Wands or a rogue will take care of totems.

You do realize that this “bug fix” actually introduced a bunch of bugs that outright broke the talent, yes? That’s what people are complaining about. Blizzard didn’t fix a bug, they created several.

I think it has been fixed, old chap

Ya pretty sure they do and that’s why they made a sarcastic post.

How could it have been fixed? It requires realm restarts that will happen next week. Hilariously, this is what happened last week too. I guess we’re playing blizzard roulette to A) hope they changes roll out and B) hope they actually fix the bugs they introduced, without introducing more bugs.

I think the whole interaction is slam delays auto attacks (during slam cast) however since he turns off auto attacking before using it there is nothing to delay, instead the auto attack cools down regularly as if the character wasn’t attacling at all.

Seems more like clever use of game mechanics than a true bug tbh, but yes it probably shouldn’t work like that.

It’s not supposed to, Aim Shot allows auto attack delay to continue during cast, Slam specifically prevent auto attack delay countdown from continuing during it’s cast.

So if you have 3.6s weapon and cast a 1.5s Slam during it, the total time between auto attacks is supposed to be 5.1s.
Turning off auto attacking before casting seems to prevent the delay from occuring.

First of all, i wish that tremor totem was that good, because once u start runing away it’s pretty useless. Yes, WF is really good, still playing on RNG. Elemental can hit kill if you CRIT / Elemental Mastery, and by “hit kill” 2 spell crits, 2 spell. Funny to see how people get mad on class with no sheep / fear / bubles / DoT and run.

It’s because the double crit is “same bug” as start stop macro. It’s “exploiting” the batching system to obtain something that shouldn’t happen. It can be upwards of 4k in a global hit.

If you fix one, you have to fix them all. I just think people go about it the wrong way of saying it. They say “If you nerf reck then nerf ele mastery.”