Fix invis with pets its a huge disadvantage

So with the new mythic plus affix we can get the invis buff and run past sections of the dungeon, great. Only problem is it doesnt work for pets so hunters have to dismiss pets which takes about 5 seconds, that 5 seconds is sometimes crucial. The entire group has already run ahead and made it just in time past the mob packs, but hunters being 5 seconds behind sometimes cant make it depending on when they got the buff before running for it. This is hurting only pet classes and making them a liability. Finally can you fix invis with pets? This is going to make high level keys get bricked from hunters pulling and possibly wiping groups where every second counts.

1 Like

They supposedly hotfixed this the other day, but it still doesn’t work. Probably only fixed it for Warlocks.

That was yesterday, has anyone successfully had their pets stealth now?

I ran a key a bit ago. Neither of my pets had the white aura on them, so I put them away just in case. Wasn’t going to tank a key to test it.

1 Like

I went MM last night purely because of this bug/oversight lol

Unfortunately that also means I don’t know if it’s fixed

It’s fixed. I was in a dungeon today and we got Wo. It made the pets invisibile. They will appear as transparent (like with invis pots) but they won’t have the white sphere over them.

did not work on my warlock pet just now. Invs pot did NOT apply to my felguard who pulled :confused:

Pots never have…this post is about the Wo relic

3 Likes

yah under Wo my imps/dogs/felguard pull at times. I need to implode my imps, let dogs run out and dismiss my demon every time. High maintence work.

The Invis works fine you just have to make sure that it has kicked in before running. I play BM and only time my pets are seen is when I forget to make sure the invis has actually kicked in. I notice that the Robot that healers get seems to pull though a lot or whoever has that lol.

1 Like

The Kyrian goliath?

Many tanks and Hpriests have Mikanikos as their BiS soulbind, so that’s probably why you’re seeing them.

Ya since they patched it Ive never had an issue with my pets pulling with Wo, it seems to work perfectly for Hunters at least.

Imps and dogs aren’t considered pets, they do not gain buffs that pets do.