Fix for Repeat Instance Bug Exploit

You still want them to play. It has to be a very fine balance of being able to hang around to play, but constantly hating it, never to the point where they quit and free themselves though.

Yep - that time stamp looks right - i wanted to make sure you heard him enter chat at around the 4h mark, and listen to the conversation.

Let’s see the number regarding the amount of people permanently banned.

Are you going to quit? yes or no.

no you’re not.

Likely, haven’t played WoW since early Wrath and no blizzard games after D3. Will probably quit to enjoy other games if I’m not satisfied with their punitive measures since I’m not enjoying myself. What was the point of your post again?

1 Like

Many of the posters here like to chest thump, I’ve seen it for 15 years now. “Oh, I’m gonna do this, this and this if my demands aren’t met!” I’m willing to bet most if not all are just blowing hot air and in the end will grumble a bit but still log back in.

Basically it’s a call to put up or shut up.

Another odd thing was they thought they were safe (compared to other players who took advantage of bugs/exploits in the past) because they were doing it on stream.

Fair enough, I’m just extremely dissatisfied with the way they handled the release of Classic so I’ll simply move on if I’m not happy with it. Not going to play it if I don’t enjoy it.

1 Like

Maybe they are and maybe they aren’t. What’s your point?

My point was posted three posts above yours and I’m not reposting it.

Ok so… are you asking for proof of their cancellation?

I did not. A queue will be there wether you have layering or not. Layering just allows you to not see a million people on the screen at the same spot, everyone mob targeting.

I absolutely will. I’m now fed up with this than you can imagine.
Blizz keeps mumbling “we have to work on communication” yet even these forums are setup to hinder communication.
They have no plan to fix that and every indication that is how they want this mess.
Classic beta and bfa beta both had mountains of feedback. Feedback that was seemingly ignored. Point blank.
They didn’t listen until it was live and broken. There was countless threats on how layering would be abused. Not a single blue in here to talk about it.
Oh its live and being exploited? Again. Mountains of feedback. Then we get a CD on layer hopping? After it’s live??
Nah dawg. This is my last straw. Right here. Blizz wants to listen? Listen away but start doing something proactively instead of being reactive. Especially when the feedback was there. They just completely ignored it.

1 Like

I honestly don’t care what they do with their game but do know if I was unhappy enough to quit I would just quietly leave without making a fuss.

It’s like the angry ex that just has to make a scene in public. They look stupid and should be emberassed.

I’m all in.

I think players are responsible for their use of exploits in Classic too.

It’s disappointing to see this sort of behavior from the playerbase.

I’m sure some people take that method. Some people like to leave feedback as to why they’re leaving. The feedback should be appreciated. I’m sure some of it (maybe most) is hot air but depending on how badly this was abused it does remove some of the competitive nature and I can see why people would actually leave classic.

1 Like

The problem with the BFA exp pots is that they give main stat as well as the bonus exp. A level 60 character would get around 10 main stat per piece of gear around that level and that’s what the potion would give. Stack up 15 or more of them and you get a character that’s basically wearing 2 sets of gear.

I’m curious, but if it is your mentality to not make a fuss, why are you here on the forums making a fuss about people making a fuss?

3 Likes