Fix for Repeat Instance Bug Exploit

Gonna need some names to believe it.

4 Likes

Just get rid of layering now instead of waiting. Again and again players find ways to exploit it. Time for it to go.

62 Likes

There needs to be some perma bans on this one or I’m out. This one would definitely be the straw that broke the camels back for me.

64 Likes

Trust me, if anyone noteworthy gets punished, you’ll hear about it.

…just not from Blizzard.

20 Likes

Blizz, I don’t often say this but go crazy with the ban hammer.

92 Likes

Thank you, I hope to see justice served against cheaters.

26 Likes

I’m expecting those involved to get a slap on the wrist, It’s really a huge and unfair advantage they’ve taken! Definitely would like to see all gold/items gained during the exploits removed or a permanent ban, they have willfully damaged the Wow Classic Brand.

29 Likes

Thanks Chief.

1 Like

Considering some of those involved were streamers, I highly doubt anything of substance will happen.

33 Likes

I cannot wait to see what happens to streamers - will we see another double standard or will they be held to account just like every other exploiter?

I saw Esfand doing this exact exploit live late last night, but did not understand what I was seeing at that time. I’m sure many of them abused it.

55 Likes

Just ban them, not only are they destroying server economies, but they are destroying your hard work Blizzard. I cant imagine this would feel good to watch everything you have worked so hard for on the edge of crumbling. Just wait until all the gamer sites start posting and this mess is all over facebook and twitter…

26 Likes

A large portion of the community was against layering from the start and now everyone else is finding out why.

43 Likes

Can we just get rid of layering already?

31 Likes

I will be the first to admit I was a proponent of it before launch…

Now… now I admit I was wrong.

12 Likes

so since a dungeon in blizzards view is 1 tank 1 heal 3 dps I wonder if 5 heal 5 tank or 5 dps or 3 tank 2 heal counts as a ““methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay”

1 Like

“Recently”?

If streamers abused this exploit and little no nothing comes as a result of it, blizzard’s credibility is shot to hell.

38 Likes

I hope you Crush them ! as a paying customer since 2011

4 Likes

blizzard will never ban streamer asmongold has been exploiting on stream since vanilla

13 Likes

They are just saying this to calm people down. But they will not ban anyone i bet you anything all talk.

13 Likes