Fix Cross-realm grouping

Thats the point, they had to recode classic within the retail code base because they lost the code.

Take off the tinfoil.

No they had the code. They redid it in the modern code so they wouldn’t have to code in all the modern security features.

Fine, is Classic built on the retail codebase, yes or no.

it’s not a tinfoil hat bro, it’s common sense. so ok they are usin a retail code. are you that gullible thou to think blizz won’t try this?

Considering they had to code it out of Classic.

Considering they put it back into Classic Era.

Considering they said it was not intended in TBC.

Considering it will (too bad) be put in Wrath as it was?

Yeah.

Literally look at all the bugs in this release. Its a clown show!

They said these same words over and over again with the Legion launch. CRZ wasn’t meant to be in new content. Blizzard said it was only for older content that was less populated.

They would do a patch or hot fix and CRZ would be enabled every time. People would report it upset in the forums and every time they would say it was unintended and a bug. They would fix it after all the backlash. Suddenly one day it was there to stay and it wasn’t any longer a bug, but a new permanent feature.

I bet this will happen here in time. They will keep saying unintended bug until they make it permanent.

Edited to add: CRZ for those who don’t know means cross realm zones. And while what the OP is referring to is a lesser version of that, it’s basically the same thing.

Its already gone. lol

And it would be gone in Legion multiple times in retail also after player backlash because Blizzard said it wouldn’t ever be in new content.

As my first post said, this kept happening. They kept saying it was unintended and a bug. They would remove it and then it would be back until one day they no longer removed it, went back on their word and said it was intended.

My point is the same will eventually probably happen with Classic in time.

I hope I’m wrong, because many people really dislike CRZ. Lots of people even go to RP realms just to avoid it and many prefer Classic for that reason too. It might be gone now, doesn’t mean it will stay gone. Hopefully they will stick to their word here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.