Fix BG Queues

Just had my third battleground in 2 days where 11/15 were warriors. ?Needless to say we lost.

Added on top of the fact that Horde wait 2-3 hours for a single AV making it feasibly impossible to do with any frequency, WSG and AB are the only viable options for PVPing. Both BGs are dominated by Alliance Pre-made groups, so can we please get some sort of fix to the abysmal state of Classic PVP.

Two Suggestions: Separate Pre-made queues from solo queues
have a class limit on BGs, having 11 warriors is not helpful in anyway.

1 Like

The solution is to re-roll Alliance for instant queues.

12 Likes

you do realize your queue times will sky rocket with those changes?

3 Likes

ppl get salty when someone say “separate premades from normal games” and idk why, it happens in every single game, LoL, Dota, Cod etc etc. That change could mage bgs much more competitive and ppl dont get it.

2 Likes

But it provides horde tears because they suffer more than Alliance in the premade VS pug department.

I feel I’m owed something for the AV map.

4 Likes

No one cares about those games. I want classic to have the same vanilla like system.
I want to face premades and stomp pugs at the same time. It is fun to blow ppl up in pvp, leveraging the advantage I gained investing in my character. This game is for fun, not fair competition.

3 Likes

WOW! just WOW! The more I see of WoW “Community” the more I think I NEED to find a better hobby.

1 Like

Retail is waiting for you

1 Like

Please…your the one who needs training wheels for everything

2 Likes

They don’t want fair games, they want easy games.

1 Like

I am not the one wining so dunno bro

I bet if you went back to school you would be out of your parent’s house by now.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ll “fix” this without addressing the AV map imbalance for sure.

For sure, you know so much about everyone in this game lol

It’s not hard to tell when people type like idiots.

I see three complaints that conflict with each other. Your queue by the class solution would reduce queue time for anyone not a warrior (or possibly mage) but would drastically increase the queue times for those warriors. That’s about the only thing that matches up.

i think we all need to accept that “classic” did not age that well, What we have is a half finished world with barely thought out game mechanics. It’s very fun most times but there is only so much can be done without ruining the game.

What if the opposing side is 11 rogues? HMMm… Now it seems like a great idea!

well, you have all the reasons to call me out for grammar, but English is my 3rd language. not the excuse though, like not an excuse for your stupid statements as well.

Then why did you use it as an excuse? You should have just said:

But I don’t really care about your grammar, just your off-putting attitude. I also don’t believe you are fluent in one language.

1 Like

I am not sure you are good at reading, but its exactly what I said