Fix Alliance vs Horde Now!

I have been playing since Wrath.
Never has the discrepancy between the alliance and horde been so apparent.

The Alliance is sure to lose in reg BG’s every day, all the time.

What gives Blizzard? Fix this.

6 Likes

I’m having no issues with wins.
Sounds like a personal problem.

4 Likes

I lose a lot of BG’s as Horde so I wish I was in the BG’s you’re in.

4 Likes

I do epics and at first in this expac the honors were even - then it changed and now horde win most times. It could be because a lot of alliance now realise it may be an easy way to gear up so the quality of player has bottomed out?

Grim - you’d be in heaven - lost 13 and only won a single one on Wintergrasp Def today!

your solution?

Make Alliance get Wintergrasp on Offence, say 40% of the time even when they que for regular BG’s

the chance of getting Atk is the same if you are horde or alliance. the problem with WG is that its prohibitively difficult on Atk atm. there is no faction issue here.

Ashran, IoC and AV def have factional asymmetry that needs to be addressed.

Blizzard can’t force Alliance to learn when they’re incapable of forming new memories.

go docks btw

Yes… yes, please keep going docks hehehe :smiling_imp:

I’m enjoying all the easy IoC wins post-Shadowlands, in BFA I actually had to work for them :joy:

3 Likes

There is no patchable solution to population imbalance and perceived winrates. I don’t know what you want to happen.

It’s surprising why alliance keeps going docks now …at the end of BFA, they were slaughtering horde, game after game at hanger.

I believe it’s because of the players returning and thinking strats from a decade ago are still the go-to.

That, and when the Alliance finally does go for hangar and takes it, half the raid jumps into their base mindlessly and then glaives get to freefire on our gate until Horde wins. So then they think docks is actually good.

2 Likes

Well Ally were winning games at the start of SL with docks till Horde started sending demos back . But now the gear has caught up again and Glavies cannot survive even without use of fancy tactics.

Alliance hates playing defense.

I just don’t understand this argument. I came back to the game for the first time since cata at the beginning of SLands. All I do is PvP. I’ve played roughly 300 random matches on alliance side so far.

Click my character, go to ‘more PvP stats’ and look at my win rate

50-75% win rate on every map over 300 matches or so.

It’s not an alliance problem.

I’m not a Game creator. Idk
Change the name to Horde of Warcraft? The Horde Wins! We’re all Horde now!

There really is no sense to having this Alliance vs Horde thing if everyone that wants to be any good at the game has to be Horde. Then what? The Alliance is like punching bags there? What is this? lol

I’m on an alt that I’m not good at, and it’s not well geared. But I’m currently about 10 wins and 20 losses for my most recent 30 games. AIDs.

You are right - the number of alliance who cannot think beyond docks or elsewhere the old Mage/Woods rush is staggering. I try talking them out of it and always at least a quarter alliance flake off and head docks. I have done 8 EBGs today and lost every one easily.

1 Like

I’m on an alt that I’m not good at, and it’s not well geared. But I’m currently about 10 wins and 20 losses for my most recent 30 games. AIDs.

Yeah I hear that once in a while from cross-faction Horde players. Either you really are just that good, which you very well might be, or your server is an exception. I play an Alliance friendly server, high population. The difference is dramatic and I always play when expacs come out.

Also, there are way less good, popular Alliance raiding guilds. It’s really lame. I have to ditch Alliance. I guess my question is that: if I want to be good do I have to be horde and if so, what’s the point of Alliance?

Side note: If I was Horde I would be pissed too and not just because of the waiting times, but also, it wouldn’t be a challenge. Yeah, at first I would be like “Oh, this is awesome!”, but after a while I’ll feel like “Damn…that wasn’t fun, or exciting, and I don’t feel like I deserve this.”…like I cheated.