Five races you choose for next expac for both factions

No more furries! I deleted my lvl 5 vulpera because of its tail and I still can’t stand pandas since day one. Add believable races that are also easily xmoged, please! No weird bulky shapes! WTB super thin Kul Tirans! I like nagas, but they are not xmogable.

Hahaha, I can’t lie, Thundercats may have played a role in my interest, but I’ve also been into tigers since I was a kid too, so either way, that’s what I want. A tiger warrior, a black panther rogue, a snow leopard monk and a lion shaman. Please and thank you Blizzard. :smiley:

This game is set in a fantasy world, where everything can happen. I beleive there is plenty of room with this setting for any flavor of race. :slight_smile:

Even for Lightforged mecha high elf-gnome hybrids.

Yeah if they added one new race, Saberon would be one of my top picks too, for the same reason. I love big cats in general. Although, I’m also a big werewolf fan and I don’t have a worgen. They were unfortunate enough to be on the same faction as dwarves. :smiley:

1 Like

Even though I said no more furries, saberons are acceptable because they can look great with xmogs. Alliance has worgens, so give saberons to Horde.

2 Likes

No. Now go stand in the corner until dinner is ready and think about what you did.

1 Like

none

If they are going to add, I’d prefer its a new class that yet another race. Races are bloated now as it is.

Toxic Puddlefish. With gigantic horns, web feet, and goo- goo-googly eyes.

1 Like

void-goblin-troll hybrids with deer legs.

1 Like

Forest Trolls are Nelfs and Alteraci humans could take over Undercity for Alliance.

Me’dan race

I’m gonna need backup for this.

Horde

Sethrak
Hozen
Saurok
Kelfin
Ogre

Alliance

Arakkoa
Jinyu/Ankoan
Ethereal
Furbolg
Broken Draenei

3 Likes

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/b/b9/Medan_guardian.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/366?cb=20091028151359

The power of Me’dan compels you!

If I don’t believe in Medan he can’t hurt me.

Que Vegita vs Broly.

1 Like

I would like to see more neutral races added so

Arakkoa
Ethereal
Stoneborne ( I love those models)
Kobold ( I want to be a little rat lady that gained higher intelligence from eating magic trash)

Mantid.
No factions any more. The horde vs. alliance story is tired and most players wouldn’t care if it went away.

No take me candle!

This is a controversial statement, which most likely not entirely true.