Fist Pumping Channel Demonfire Bug?

I’ve already reported this as a bug, but I want to see if anybody else is having this problem. I’m not sure why, but when I’m fighting mobs in the open world, my warlock will randomly do a fist pump animation up over his head and if it happens when I’m channeling Channel Demonfire it cancels the spell.

I suspect this is Heimir’s Arsenel: Gorestompers procing.

There are definitely some weird animations and animation bugs this xpac. I regularly have procs that result in my character not doing the casting animation at all.

Niya’s Tool: Burrs is also a weird thrown animation, which itself isn’t an issue but there are overlapped animations during that one where your character looks like it’s literally throwing a chaos bolt overhand.

It’s definitely Heirmir’s Arsenal: Gorestompers proc’ing that’s cancelling my Channel Demonfire.

Now it’s happening without Heirmir. My character randomly does a cheer animation while casting and it interrupts channels. No idea what is causing this.

This is still happening with me also. Cancels my casts mid cast, for sure it has happened with drain soul, almost sure it happened in a haunt cast. Don’t know what is causing it but it’s annoying.

It happens to me in Maldraxxus, and I wonder if it has something to do with being in close proximity to the Theater of Pain.

so, seems you quest as destro, i quest as affy, so it happens in either spec. seems we are both necrolord, maybe thats the common thing? just trying to narrow it down. i dont quest with static trinkets, they are on use only so its not a trinket proc causing it. I’m pretty sure i have noticed it outside of Maldraxxus. I run Unity as my necro companion

It’s to embrace the upcoming Destro buffs in 9.1

2 Likes