Fishing Rods!

I am begging you Blizzard to allow us to transmog our fishing poles. I honestly do not care about min/max like a lot of avid fisherman do in the game. But transmog and changing the appearances on my character is one of the most enjoyable aspect of World of Warcraft for me since I started playing back in Vanilla.

Now I thank Blizzard for all the updates that we can do with our appearances and I commend them for all the customizations they added to the different races. But can we just ask for one more thing please? Please allow us to transmog our fishing poles! There are so many fishing poles from old expansions that I think look cool. Somebody put in the effort to create these awesome rods and I want to appreciate them! For example my favourite fishing pole appearance is the Tiffany Cartier inspired one. Because I like shiny things. :smile:

TLDR BLIZZARD PLEASE ALLOW FISHING POLES TO BE TRANSMOGGABLE! THNXILU :heart:

5 Likes

I second this. I’ve been hoping and waiting for this for a long time. I can in a couple other games I play and hope WoW will also allow us to do this. Soon hopefully.