Fisherfriend of the Isles Underlight Angler cosmetic now missing with Dragonflight tool changes

I’m saddened that the Underlight Emerald cosmetic for the Underlight Angler fishing pole is missing from mine now that it’s a profession tool. I hope this is just an oversight and will be fixed since it took a bit to get and is my favorite fishing pole.

2 Likes

Yeah, I completed the Fisher Friends Of The Isles achievement and have the green appearance equipped but it doesn’t change to it. It just stays the normal color. Really wanted it to match my fel mog :frowning:

1 Like

Wish I would have known this, just finished grinding for two weeks and the emerald angler won’t equip. Wth

1 Like

Just got the achievment today and it is still bugged. Nice job Blizzard you got rid of the enchants transferring from staves to fishing poles that looked cool and don’t address a bug that would allow us to make the pole look cool another way. If you turn into Bioware I will quit this game.

1 Like

So I know this post is from 2022, but I figured I’d respond to it anyways since this is the exact issue I’m having now… in 2024…

Look. I get it. In the over all grand scheme of things, being able to change the color of a fishing pole in a videogame isn’t very important.
However, yall (Blizz) are making your new motto all about respecting players time and efforts spent on things in game.

Cant ya make a script line or something that overrides the colors after they have been unlocked? Maybe make it so the chievie mail gives us the green and blue variations instead of the now useless rock?

I spent 2-4 hours a day for SIX DAYS taking time out of doing other junk, to finish this achievement.

I get that its likely a simple oversight, but thats a tremendous slap in the face to the time spent working on such a time sink. To have worked on something taking a decent chunk of time, only to find out AFTER the fact that it doesn’t work anymore.

There’s not exactly a connect between the guides telling you how to work on the achievement, and posts like these talking about the bug.

Even on the wowhead page theres an entire 1 comment mentioning this bug and its someone asking if there’s a fix and its worded like they believed the issue was on their end.

Relogging, reloading ui, disabling all addons, NOTHING player side fixes this issue.

2 Likes

Please, Blizzard. FIX THIS.

1 Like

Blizz became what BioWare became well before BioWare became that, lol.

The won’t fix this any more than they’ll add +110 Perception to the Underlight Angler. The only halfway care about new stuff and don’t care at all about old stuff.

I would like to see this fixed as well.

Yikes… this still hasn’t been fixed? What a shame since so many love this particular fishing pole and it is my favorite as well.

Bump! Please fix.

Same issue. Please fix this.