First Week. 120 hours. LFG or LFM

Horde Prot Warrior LFG or LFM shooting for PvP realm. Details below.

Hello, I have a full week off to play classic wow ( a little longer, but only willing to give 7 days to classic). I will be playing the first 40 hours after waking up to release time (8 hrs pre sleep) with little to no breaks. All food is pre prepared. I will sleep as long as my body feels necessary to recover (10 hours or so) and then I will continue the week at 17.5hrs/day leaving 30 mins to eat / use restroom / stretch and 6.5 hrs to sleep. I know this seems like a lot, if you like or need a lot of sleep, stay far away. I am not, repeat NOT, looking for people to join me and push themselves to their limit. If this sounds like a normal schedule for you, based on the occupation you have (on PTO obviously), or the way your body operates, please inquire. From your inquiry I’m going to assume you are an outstanding player with a full knowledge base, including (reasonably) everything in classic of course.

I will opt in for duo or 5-man leveling depending on the situation.

I am solo as of right now. I was asked to leave my previous leveling party as their schedule was too casual at 12-14 hour days (a very average / casual day on wow for myself) and only a 14 hour stretch for initial release. *** leveling parties must level together or people start falling behind ***

I will provide leveling schedule, strategy, and scheduled theory crafting until release.
THIS IS A 1 WEEK OPERATION. After the first week, I will return to “casual play” ( whatever I decide that means ).

I would prefer not to join a guild during this one week time unless a majority of its members will be playing 100+ hours as well.

Thank you for reading, please reach out, there is still plenty of time :slight_smile: . Leveling as a group is not my #1 priority. I understand it can go faster if done correctly, but I am mostly searching for that ride or die healer.
Feel free to add my discord Lurtroxx(mokes)#5752

Have a great day,
I hope your classic adventures are amazing no matter how fast or slow you go!

Not sure why it posted using my alt. Sorry I never write on the forums.

Discord: BnH247#9580 - let me hit you with 2 stones brother, I not only have a guild offer for you but also could be your ride or die healer for the leveling process, the only catch is that we’re based on a pve realm so if you’re content on a pvp realm good luck to ya but if you feel like flexin add me on discord and we can hash out the details :slight_smile:

i support your nolife schedule