First moonfire shifts out of bear form. Bug?

I’ve had this happen a handful of times, and twice were last night in a 9AV. Yeah I know, baby keys to some, but it’s where I’m at right now.
So after being in cat form to get to the next pack a little quicker I shifted to bear and launched moonfire to pull the pack. Was immediately put into human form, and had to shift back to bear.
Maybe it was too fast of a swap for the server to recognize that I shifted before moonfiring or something. Sounds kind of unlikely, but I am curious if others have had that happen at all?
I recently did a scan and repair and some textures seem bugged on transmog gear too, so I’m thinking of completely deleting and re-downloading the game to see if that fixes it.
Fwiw, if I stay in bear form the whole dungeon it never seems to happen, or if I pull with Thrash, moonfires after that don’t seem to shift me out. Its only ever happened when I moonfire directly after shifting to bear. Just seems like an odd thing to happen.
Thnx all.

Do you have it macro’d? Like shift + Moonfire?

Only thing I can think of is like you touched on, is that it’s not registering that you’re in Bear form. If you’re coming from cat form and firing Moonfire, then yeah, jt pop you into human form

1 Like

No macro, just 2 buttons I’m in the habit of hitting back to back.
Its ctrl+1 to shift to bear and just 1 for moonfire. Same keybinds I’ve used since Legion when I picked up guardian.
I’d chalk it up to me hitting moonfire instead of shifting, but moonfire isn’t on my cat bar, and number 1 on my human bar is fishing. So I definitely get into bear form before moonfire can happen. And even the healer said they saw me shift into and out of bear almost instantly.
I may just slow down the speed that I moonfire after shifting, or try and get in the habit of thrashing first if that keeps it from happening. Just seems odd that it’s happened probably 6 times in the last few weeks.