First Annual Noblegarden Gala - April 25th

The postmen of the Alliance at hard at work, sending out an absolute flurry of invitations across Stormwind and well beyond. From noble crusaders to nefarious crooks, it seems any and all can get their hands on an invitation to upcoming festivities.

Invitation: tinyurldotcom / noblegardengala

OOC: A spectacular and festive party will be thrown in the Stormwind Keep Garden on the 25th of April. Wear your fanciest duds, strut your stuff, and celebrate the arrival of spring with your server. A number of activities are planned, which either reward 5g or 25g! We are certainly also welcoming vendors and the like, so if you have any interest in providing a service at the party, feel free to contact myself, Lorith, Beredric, or the leadership of Phoenix Ascendant, Eternity’s End, August Cotorie, Silver Rose, and nearly everyone else under the sun.

2020-04-27T00:00:00Z → 2020-04-27T04:59:00Z

1 Like

Just a couple of weeks until this upcoming event, and the event organizers are hard at work with a variety of entertainment to partake in during the Gala! In addition to all the fun, we are also going to have a date auction amidst all the fun! So if you’re coming alone or even if you’re just wanting to make a little bit of extra gold, feel free to drop by!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone that showed up, stood in line, and partied their socks off! It was absolutely insane to see so many people all in one place, and I think it pretty conclusively proves that the RP scene on Bloodsail Buccaneers is strong and thriving. From incognito cultists and duplicitous criminals to earnest adventurers and eager explorers, folks from all walks of life turned out. Even folks from the server’s raiding guild came and partook in some fun, and I definitely love seeing folks without an MRP/TRP profile roleplaying!

You all are awesome, and I love this server. Keep rockin’, Buccs.

2 Likes

The event was amazing! All the organizers did a spectacular job. Loved how it was very organized and clear as to what event is going on and what will come next. :slight_smile: I had a blast (even though Amira was freaking out half the time IC)! Looking forward to more events in the future!

2 Likes

That was an amazing event! It was nice to meet so many of you also and I can’t wait to do more. Thanks to everyone who organized this and all the great people who attended!

2 Likes

This was indeed a spectacular party and perhaps the largest RP event I have ever attended. I have always believed Bloodsail has a large concentration of roleplayers – they came out in their finest threads last night en masse and it was a pleasure to (attempt to) serve drinks for a while and see everyone.

2 Likes