Firebrand Fystia bonus objective not completing

Same here, silver dragon showing on map, and it’s not here. We tried killing everything in area, no go either.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like she’s not going to spawn again until a fix unfortunately.

Happening to my Paladin as well

Having this rare bugged and marked in the map if you have killed it.

I suspect it is because its “supposed” to be done during the story quest as it is tied to the bonus objectives of the area. Killing it on reset today made it perma marked in the map and no other rares are being marked nor awarding rep and/or hidden quest completion. I’ll probably pick up another alt to test out whether it is a conflict with killing it outside of the story quest in the area.

since it is bugged no other rares can spawn.

This quest is broken. Please fix.

Had her marked on the map , but when I went there nothing. I even waited a while … must be bugged still : /

Try turn on/off wm, changing layers work for me

Fix this madness! Q.Q <3

Tried this and it didn’t work for me.

Still happening, just adding replies to make more visible. 1000 Replies and they might fix it sooner. Or tell us what we’re doing wrong.

Busted rare spawns everywhere. :frowning:

Submitted bug report, post here, too!

Yeap, standing here waiting and nothing happening.

Same on Sargeras…

Looked this up after realising I was getting no notifications or markers on the map to signal when new rares are up.
Firebrand Fystia has been stuck on my map for 5 hours now after killing her.

(Would also like to mention how much I hate the name of this rare- “Fist-ya” is how everyone’s been pronouncing it.)

The rare elites seem to be on a weekly lockout, as the ones I killed yesterday aren’t available for me either.

Weren’t they supposed to be daily?

Fysta has finally gone away on my map, but I still haven’t seen any other rares spawn at all.

Only the non-elite ones seem to be, the ones that don’t show up from across the map.

that’s exactly what worked for me, thank you!