Fire Mage possibly looking for new guild

Hello Magnuss!

My name is Arg and I am with the guild Secret Door-Illidan (Horde)

We currently are 1/8M EP and 8/8H EP

We are in need of:

Strong DPS (Looking for all classes)
1 healer (Pally preferred)

We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 7-10 MST, 9-12 EST)

Also! In our off time we like to do M+, Classic, and PvP Stuff!

If you are interested, please message me on bnet! Argrekk#11444

Hello, this is Flarey from the guild <insight> on wyrmrestaccord currently 4/8M, finally killed ashvane this week wooo, raid times are tuesday farm heroic 7-10pm pst so 10-1am est optional and wednesday thursday 7-10pm pst for progression. We are looking to build a 25ish man roster for flexibility on fights and in situations where people may be away, and the weekly progression list will be determined weekly on the basis of fight requirement, attendance then performance, once a boss is killed, we will swap people around in to make sure everyone gets kills. Currently, we have people who are weekly logger and as long as we find people that are performing better than them we are looking to replace. We also run mythic+ on a regular basis everyday, so if you are interested in that, theres usually groups running during the night time pst. if you are interested and the times work for you, let me know and we can talk a bit more, my discord minomone #1759

Hey Magnuss, I know you’re horde but I figured I’d post anyway.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: AoTC, 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi there Magnuss!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 3/8M with sub 2% pulls on Ashvane.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Magnuss, I would love to talk with you about Phobos!

Phobos is a guild on Zul’jin Horde looking to add more members for Eternal Palace and the future! We have a strong unit and want to ultimately be one of the top 2-day guilds on our server. We value improvement over perfection, not expecting our players to instantly be perfect but instead be committed to improving something each pull. We aren’t an elitist mentality - we play the game to kill our pixel dragons and kill them quick, but we also want to have our fair share of laughs along the way.

About Us
We views ourselves as a community first and a raid team second. We run M+ daily with a variety of people looking to push keys as well as those who just want to get their weekly +10 done. Members also play a variety of games outside of WoW, giving something for everyone!

Raid Team Info
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-11 Eastern (also server time). In BoD (our first tier) we achieved 6/9M and 2/2H (no focus on CoS) and currently sit at 8/8H 3/8M.
Our recruiting needs are listed below. If you don’t see your class listed as a need we always consider any exceptional players. The team currently sits around 24 people, but we have a very high priority on adding ranged dps right now and they can begin trial this week. We take the “best 20” to progression, so if you feel you could be one of the best 20 feel free to apply regardless of class or need.

Needs

• Mage
  • Shadow Priest w/ Disc OS
  • Ele Sham
  • Warlock
  • Balance Druid

Contact Info

Vendir#6664 (Discord) Vendir#1631 (BattleNet)
valkorion#11480
Ecantonae#1567

Hello! My raid team, Immortal, in Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is 4/8M (pre-nerf), was CE last tier and raids T/W/Th 6:30-9:30 p.m. PST. We are searching for a solid mage. I’d love to chat with you more. Please add me on discord (Leayha#2469) or btag (Leayha#1419). Hope to talk to you soon!

Raid times : 10PM - 1AM PST Tuesday and Thursday.

Description : We’re a group of players that have limited time but still play competitively. Looking for players that can find the time to learn fights thoroughly and research their spec outside of raid, and who can show up and put in a solid 6 hours per week of progression. We want players that are relaxed and laid back, but still able to blast.

Roles : DPS are priority, but we are recruiting skilled players for every role.

Contact : Send either a forum message or a discord message to KingofSkillz#5820 with your character name, your experience, and what you are looking for in a guild. Willing to pay for Server Transfer if needed.

We are also looking for late night M+ players. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to push big keys(15+) after 10 PST.