Fire Mage possibly looking for new guild

is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 3/8M)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.
Recruitment Needs:
1 healer: preferably a Holy Paladin
Ranged Dps:
High: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock
Medium: Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

Melee and other healing and ranged dps classes may be considered

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

[H] The Renaissance - Thrall

Looking for exceptional recruits. Mythic experience highly preferred. Also looking for community members who want to participate in Mythic +, weekend heroic raids/alt raids, and other activities with guildies.

About the Guild:

The Renaissance is a guild on Thrall (US) Horde. We’re a guild of adult raiders who like to raid twice a week. We have a positive environment where members help each other and are willing to accept constructive criticism. Personal responsibility for understanding/following mechanics and continuous improvement are expected.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. We rarely may extend raid times for 30mins if we’re close to progress. We will not add extra days or EXPECT raiders to maintain multiple geared alts.

We’re looking for skilled recruits who have the same goals and mindset that we do. If you are a player who raids strictly for personal progression and gear this is not the guild for you. If you are looking to evaluate your gameplay, constantly strive to improve, unafraid to ask questions, want to work as a team, and have a willingness to learn then this is the place for you.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm Server (EST)

Progression:
8/8 H EP, 3/8 M EP

Recruiting:

All DPS considered!

All exceptional players. We will evaluate all applications, Mythic experience and applicants with provided logs will be given preference.

Minimum requirements:

Item Level: 420

Neck Level: 55

Mythic experience strongly preferred, but not required.

You can contact us via discord or bnet for more information or to apply:

Massias(GM) - Bnet: xdhtf#1400, Discord:Massias#6547
Moogrimm - Bnet: Shecter#1336, Discord: Moogrimm#3590
Heedlessone - Bnet: Sunofnothing#1873, Discord: Sunofnothing#3454
[/quote]

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

About us:
- Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/Heals

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Add my bnet to chst further :slight_smile:

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a mage please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Come check us out if the times work for you.

As i do appreciate all the feedback I’m receiving i need to make 1 thing clear. I am not looking for a guild on the pacific coast time zone. Only eastern time. Thank you again. Also if you want to chat with me I’m happy to talk to you. My in game battle tag is Magnus#1607. Please keep in mind as I’m weighing all my options for a guild. Thanks again for your interest.

Hi Magnuss!

Safe Word (Kilrogg) is currently looking for a mage for our mythic raiding team. We currently raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 server time. Outside of raid we run a lot of m+, pvp, meta achievement runs, etc. so we are a bit more than a raiding guild should you be looking for something like that!

Here’s our main recruitment post:

If this sounds like something that might work for you please add me on discord at Esaora#3578. Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

Hi there im from a guild on malganis called Absolute and we are 3/8M and raid 7-10 est

We have immediate dps spots open with also very active raiders outside of raid

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

We are on the lookout for a mage! 4/8M team, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, so close’ish to what you are looking for. Feel free to give me a btag add and we can chat more - Conzeula#1172

Hey Magnuss,

We can offer you mythic raiding and M+ on just a one-day-a-week commitment at exactly your preferred times (you can opt into as many nights a week as you’d like) over in <Esper>. Here’s the spam. Would enjoy chatting. Add me!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi magnúss,
Hysteria on Thrall 3/8M 9% wipes on ashvane.

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

First, Thank you for reading our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Current Progress in BfA 2/8M

Recruitment Needs
We value talented, dedicated, and hard-working players.
We currently need Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / Mistweaver / A Strong Tank / DK / Pally / Warrior
However, any exceptional player will be considered.

About Us

We are originally of Durotan/Ysera where we were since Vanilla Launch (15+Years). We recently moved to Stormrage to offer our raiders access to all the advantages of a highly active server. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc. So now we raid on the weekends. We are a close group and are able to absorb new people into our core easily.

Raid Times (Eastern)

Tuesday (Semi-Optional): 8PM until about 10PM (normal/heroic / farm content only)
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant / Officer

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Hey Mag, all our raid teams are currently recruiting for a mage. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 2/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 6/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Have further questions? Send me or my GM a DM on discord Ellsii#6645 or Ava#5594

Hey there we are a 3/8M EP horde guild raiding TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. I am not sure what time zone you are looking for. We are very close to downing ashvane and looking for more excellent players to fit into our roster. On top of our main raid days we stay active throughout the week

THUR alt/heroic
FRI/SUN RBGs
SAT alternate game night
MON M+
Contests, MDIs, streaming sponsorships etc!

Add me so we can chat more :smiley:
Rawra#1290

Hey Magnuss,

Not sure if you’re posting on your main, but your character profile doesn’t match what you said.

If your main is indeed 1/8M and 7/9M then get a hold of me and let’s talk this weekend. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. We’re a mythic raiding guild looking for new additions. Most recent progression in BfA is 6/8M Uldir, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 3/8M Eternal Palace. We’re working on mythic Ashvane with some good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 (contacting me on bnet works better). I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. Your listed raid preference times work with ours. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away as the spot is open immediately.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

We’re 3 days a week, but we’d love to have you if you wanna give it a shot! We’re currently 4/8M, and working on phase 2 of Orgozoa.

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 430 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 60.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled players.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Axl: axel#1527 (Guild Leader)
  • Gravia: Gravia#11839 (Raid Leader)
  • Swivie: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)

Heya, our raid times are between 8:30 and 11:30EST… You didn’t specify timezone, so hopefully this is within your parameters. Our roster is very solid right now, just looking for one more ranged DPS – ideally a mage.

Here’s our guild spiel:
Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 4/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD
High Priority Need: DPS (Mage or Warlock)

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hello Magnuss!

My name is Arg and I am with the guild Secret Door-Illidan (Horde)

We currently are 1/8M EP and 8/8H EP

We are in need of:

Strong DPS (Looking for all classes)
1 healer (Pally preferred)

We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 7-10 MST, 9-12 EST)

Also! In our off time we like to do M+, Classic, and PvP Stuff!

If you are interested, please message me on bnet! Argrekk#11444