Fire Mage Nerfs

ehhh not many

2 Likes

I mean its a purgable 10s buff, granted its up a lot through cdr and it has reallllly good burst damage but if you think its outputting more damage then meta, darksoul, vendetta, incarn, etc., I disagree. The only shot it has is freecasting, the full duration with bracers to match those cds.

Who cares Torsawn your whole class is designed around killing in poly duration

5 Likes

oof the truth stings some times

Yeah, hence why we need combustion to actually do something cause without it we autoloseā€¦ our fireball does 15k damage for a 1.8s cast lol

oh you mean your damage isnt very good outside of cooldowns ? if only you had a skill that changes how people have to play the arena because it does health % based damage. we can call it SUPER FIREBALL !!. welcome to the club almost no one doesnt damage outside of their cooldowns

1 Like

RMX mages dont run gpy most of the time. Just because you got wrecked by some 1900 mage casting gpy, doesnā€™t mean its a good talent. Its really only good in MLX compositions which are dumb anyways. Remove gpy, no one cares dude.

1 Like

You donā€™t autolose clown you just spam CC everything with your ape rogue til you can do it again

You talk about mage like it doesnā€™t have massive margin for error

You play the nominal caster alongside one other spec, what do you want

10 Likes

Yeah spam through 12s kick, grounding, lasso. Funny a shaman has a lot of words for a mage.

2 Likes

everyone runs gpy. its funny you want to bring rating into things.looking at your feats of strength you are constantly a rival player but are now glad suddenly. you are carried by comp,spec, corruptions, and gpy. it took you 2500 games with a 50% win rate to get glad but you talk about my rating. ive been grinding echoes with a friend we have been gearing up from scratch together. both with no corruptions or trash corruptions. kind of cringe to weirdflex on rating being 500 CR over your normal skillcap

4 Likes

Bro donā€™t list spell books like your class doesnā€™t have an answer for most situations.

wtf kill grounding while you channel anything with fireblast, like how tf does that make sense.

I donā€™t get wtf you want or what youā€™re defending

4 Likes

everyone runs gpy. this is how i know you donā€™t know much. this is the first arena season Iā€™ve pushed since TBC. been raiding but sure. just saying you have zero idea what youā€™re talking about, combustion is fine. you play the best melee in the game dude and are complaining, good lord.

1 Like

always an excuse

3 Likes

im suppose to kill a grounding with like .3 seconds on a cast of poly. good shamans put it down right before it goes off, plz.

1 Like

You pre mouseover where itā€™ll drop and then you just click fireblast it

5 Likes

god forbid a class has something from stopping you from doing whatever you please in an arena

2 Likes

ok recast poly lol

blink in the middle of no where not knowing what day it is and cast counterspell cus for some ridiculous reason it has no directional requirement.

its actually stupid you class on paper compared to other casters

9 Likes

Only if theyā€™re playing mage lock or some form of mage caster otherwise itā€™s inferior to playing firestarter

Lol yeah i know but you arenā€™t getting it every time. To assume that grounding isnā€™t good vs mage polys is a bit ridiculous.

Grounding Totem is a wonderful spell with counters and balances

itā€™s actually crazy you think a 30s CD shouldnā€™t be potent when you trip during your cast sequence poly > rof > fireball/gpie macro

2 Likes