Fire Mage Nerfs

When can we expect to see fire nerfs?

5 Likes

We wont.

Combustion cd with full mastery stack is brutal.

Ignite tickng for 40k+ and thats just the dot part

1 Like

Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Let’s get some more destro nerfs first. Then right behind them we can slap mage rogue and hpal a bit.

1 Like

I think destros been hit pretty good until slands

Lol uhhhhh wut

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize it was you murk! This makes sense now.

13 Likes

Blizzard had truly given up on this patch. Don’t expect to see any changes that matter.

2 Likes

Oh honey oh sweetie never.

7 Likes

No mage is seriously pushing with mastery stacking, its a meme. Funny to see people complain about something that isn’t even good.

1 Like

Did you mean to say, expect the actual destro nerfs?

This isn’t M+, playing masterful is super troll in PvP lol

2 Likes

Between this, Mages playing Mastery build and some other posts of yours, I’m actually genuinely surprised at how someone can be wrong on so much stuff at the same time.

3 Likes

which makes the damage mage puts out during combustion even more silly

Sorry not really understanding what you were referencing, you mean in M+ masterful makes it silly?

1 Like

no just the amount of damage they can put out in combustion without casting in pvp while not stacking mastery

Well mastery stacking is just ignite damage

You’re still getting to pyro spam which is generally more effective in pvp

Blaster master still gives decent ignites, you just aren’t ever getting value of like 200-300k ignites which you can get in PvE

Versa. Ignite can just be dispelled, vers amps ur pyros and fireblast and gives u survivability. It is way more reliable.

im aware mages stack vers. i was being facetious because combust damage is absurdly high

Eh there are much stronger dmg cds in the game tbh.