Fire Mage Looking for 6/10M Guild

Hey, I’ve been a part of two guilds that have stopped raiding as soon as they hit Council progression… I’m looking to pick up where I left off, but, would certainly consider any guild that is actively raiding and clearing at least 4/10 each week.

Available 2-3 nights per week 8pm-12am EST
1300 IO, KSM, 10/10H, 6/10M

Let me know if you’re interested.

Hello Itom!

I’ll keep it short and simple. Meme Regime is a guild on Mal’Ganis (Horde). We are very CE focused and are looking for like minded raiders to join our roster. We are 6/10M and pushing. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9PM EST to 12AM EST. We are very interested in talking to you. We want another mage! Please add my BTAG and let’s discuss Gooeytiddy#1804

Hope yo hear from you soon!

Zavik#5888 add me on discord and lets have a chat Restraining Order on Area-52 definitely interested in chatting with you

Hey Itom, would love to chat, and look at your log. We are currently 7/10, with Sludge down to 13%, should go down next week. Check out our recruitment post below or add me on Discord to chat.

Ojntoast#1029

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 6/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward. Guild leadership and many of our raid team have a strong history of achieving Cutting Edge and similar progress on end game bosses from vanilla through BFA.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin, 1 Hunter, 1 Mage
Healer: 1 Disc Priest
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact us:
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

Good afternoon! We are in search of quality players who are looking to push CE 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Adversary is a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We are looking to add exceptional players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys. We are 5/10 Mythic.

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST.
We raid optional heroic from 7:30-8:00 PM EST, and then mythic raid begins at 8:00 PM EST.

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
CLOSED

Healers:
Disc Priest

Melee DPS:
CLOSED

Ranged DPS:
We are seeking 2 ranged DPS and will consider all applicants.

If your class isn’t listed, we are always seeking exceptional players so please don’t hesitate to contact us!

BNET: Khromah#1755
Discord: Khromah#1532