Fire Mage LF Heroic/Normal Raiding guild Area 52

249 Fire Mage coming back to the game, need a new raiding guild. Long time raider. Have AOTC from every patch since Argus except for N’Zoth. Have 4/4 tier, and double leggo. Willing to work to improve and will stay competitive. Add me on discord at Cohaines#1348 or Bnet at OGCohaines#1437.

Hi Aeranae,

Do not know if you are interested in change factions, but if you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming range dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 8/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

[A]”No Fun” 7/11H SoTFO US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 10.0.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 5 years and are into our 13th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic + (Have several peeps with KSM and raider IO ratings over 2K), events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 6/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

We are looking for a mage, so if your interested in both a server AND faction transfer you can HMU. Callipso#1637

Our full long winded thread with all the deets is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

the TL;DR?
Semi Casual Heroic AOTC focused Guild.
Raids 7:30-10:30 Tue/Thur EST.

I sent you a friend request on Discord. We are an AOTC focused guild on Area 52 and are looking for ranged dps! If you’re still looking for a guild, let me know!

Hi Aeranae, we might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested. Btag: Rip#1288

Best of luck in your search!