Fire Mage + Bear Tank LF H raiding guild

Previous UH DK with mythic experience and Bear tank friend looking for Heroic prog raiding guild during the week. ( Not weekends) Time frames between 7 EST to 10 - 11 EST preferably.

Can link what ever achievs you need with logs as well.

I don’t have a tank spot, but I do have two DPS slots if your friend off specs. We are a heroic guild that runs once per week Thursdays 8-11EST. We run mythic + etc throughout the week as well. DM me on discord or Bnet if this interests you!

Bnet: Deadfall#11654
discord: Deadfall#8586

Waddup! You might be a good fit for us, Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Hello from <Animosity> over on Emerald Dream.

We just freshly broke off from our previous guild. We’re looking dedicated tank/dps. We’re 4/10 heroic 10/10 normal and would love some friendly folks to come join us.

Our raid times are:
Wed/Thurs: 8 pm - 11 pm EST.

Note: We also do RBG’s as well and have many people with 2.2k+ rankings.

Good morning! I think my guild might potentially be a good fit for you. We are currently 9/10 Heroic and are looking to progress into mythic afterwards. Below is a link to the forum post for our guild. If this is something you might be interested in, add me on discord @ Opkorean#9444. Best of luck in your search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmal’ganis-memoria-910h-lf-more-dps-for-aotc-and-mythic-push-in-nathria/839138

Hi Velxarion! If your Druid friend is willing to off-spec, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

hey could use you both, raid wed/thurs/sat 9-12est - add me on bnet to talk more. Br33zE#1594

Hello there! The forbidden rising (H) on Hyjal is currently looking for people for our Wed/Thrs team (4-10H), raid times are 6-9 pst. We are a casual aotc focused guild and strive to have fun and clear content. If you are still looking for a place to call home please reach out to us and lets chat! Please add me or our teams RL on btag if you are interested.

Hera#1937
lunerblade#1255

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 4/10H

We’re looking for a tank and some ranged DPS! We are 10/10N, 4/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you want to chat some more or hop into Discord

Hello,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar