Fire Mage- 8/12M LF Daytime Raiding

Good afternoon,

As the post says, I am LF a daytime raiding guild. I am in a guild for my main, ele shaman, in the evenings and would like to raid during the day on my fire mage. I have 8/12M experience, logs, etc. Please leave a post here and happy hunting!

Hey there! I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. Hoping to start getting into mythic by May 2nd!

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

We have some daytime guilds on our recruitment discord. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Thanks! Still searching at this time.

Up and away!

Searching for the daytime home!

We are an early morning raiding guild (10am est) and are currently looking for ranged DPS to finish off CE on horde side.

The core of the guild did accomplish CE alliance side before making the recent swap to horde.

If you think you might be interested in joining us and our times work for you please check out the post below for more details.