Frost Mage 392LFG recent back

I live on the east coast and I am avalible to raid most days and times. I have been back about two weeks. I know most the fights on heroic now and I have cleared normal. I was on classic all the way through TBC and I am back, renergized for the “modern” version on retail.

Things to note about me:
I curse like a sailor
I am actually diagnosed high-functioning autistic so my verbal filter doesn’t work like yours (presuming you’re regular human)
I used to raid hard core mythic, so I will likely not be interested in a guild wiping to dumb stuff or carrying their kids who are not looking at the screen. (This happened already since I came back!)
I come prepared and I do my own fight research.
My item level is low right now, so if you’re too dim to see beyond that, then spare me the annoying, transparently, agrivating conversation on B-Tag. Gear changes. Stupidity is, however, incurable!

If you can still stand to message me, then add me on B-Tag and pst!

Shadows#12285

Hey buddy i just messaged you I would love to chat with yoiu

is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

I sent you a disc friend request, we can talk.

Hey there The folks recruiting, not the OP - Just a few things to keep in mind if you choose to consider Aria for your raid group.

If you want someone who is extremely pretentious, a certified scapegoat, borderline creepy towards women, and someone that will openly discuss inappropriate (hard R) topics in Discord voice chat during a raid, look no further!

Keep in mind that we’ve warned you here first so you don’t waste your time looking for someone that doesn’t stand 40-50 yards away (while getting hard carried by fresh 70’s) during a Normal Raz kill!

Cheers and good luck! :wink:

“getting carried” and I am the third or fourth on dmg done on your raz kill. Yeah, that happened!
I was never creepy to women. Your guild kicked me for being foul-mouthed because you apparently have children around and zero flesh on your bones. I usually don’t respond to troll posts, but this one is just too offensive, considering my mother was a sexual abuse victim. I went on to prog four bosses on heroic after parting with you, without any new gear, I am clearly the problem, however. Not your tepid and inane group.