Fire bobby kotick

What? Not SpongeBob.:worried:

With a golden parachute large enough to affect the economy of a small country.

Bobby Kotick doesn’t have a boss. He IS the boss. The board of directors that has the power to remove him is hand-picked from his buddies who will never force him out.

I think the point was more in how you made the post than the post itself. Its like standing on a street corner with a sign saying “The End is Near”. We get the point, its just not terribly new or informative.

1 Like

Okay, that is now my favorite image for Kotick. giggles

The only thing we can do is pressure xbox, sony, and Nintendo to grow some balls to remove all products from thier stores.

They won’t though

I’ve been banned like twelve times this year.

3 Likes

A wise move.

Though I get the feeling Bobby won’t go without kicking and screaming his way out.

Nerf Demon Hunters. It’s been long overdue. All these rank 1 mythic plus 30 DHs are ruining the game.
Unfairly flying to get invasive mushrooms

I really hate invasive mushrooms

1 Like

More spam out of you?

I got one suspension from another Kotick discussion and lost trust 3 immediately.

Nothing changes if Kotick gets fired. He can stay or go, it’s all the same.

At the very least they’d have some breathing room.

Everyone that is anybody will be breathing down their necks right now.

:roll_eyes:

They are going to do it, it seems that he earned the hated not only of the same company, but the hatred of AAA video game companies such as XBox and Nintendo, which would not go well to those who play consoles in Call of Duty and Overwatch.

Bobby sends his regards concerning your thread.

1 Like