Finished Monthly Trading Post cant loot mount

Anyone have a fix for this??? I just finished my bar and i cant even loot the damn chest, Why have a feature that isnt working as intended?!

1 Like

Same, it’s bugged.

1 Like

There was a blue post stating that they knew about the issue and it was being worked on. That was about a week ago. I don’t think there’s been an update since.

1 Like

Thats bull, they touted this feature and it doesnt even friggin work… AND WE PAY FOR THIS GAME like WTF

Blue post explaining this.

1 Like

That doesnt explain anything except that its bugged, proving this company is trash

5 Likes

Can’t blame Twitch on this one.

1 Like

Correct you are

1 Like

Log out and log back in, worked for me.

Feel free to stop earning them money anytime.

3 Likes

Sure, but imagine they came out and said “Hey guys, the trading post is still a bit buggy, we’re going to do some more work on it and finish testing it. We’ll shoot for 10.0.7”

These forums would throw a hissy fit like they always do.

Case in point.

1 Like

Didn’t work for me. I just have to wait and hope it gets fixed soon.

And then hope I don’t have to fill the bar again or that the next month rolls around and Blizz sais I’m out of luck.

2 Likes

well finished the trader bar…but i got no mount…had 1000 points…when i click to get mount it just says u got mount…no i didn,t…does this mean only certain ppl get the mount…if so i waill not be doing thwe trader event again…scam me once but never again

Breaking news:

Local tantrum night elf throwing himself on the ground for a bug that devs already addressed to fix. Unable to accept that for an answer

More news at NEVER

Yeah you will for March cause secretly people do said things they swore up and down they hate

You mad? Maybe if you suck up to them some more you can get green text or something. Maybe Ion will be your person best friend and come over for Christmas, you can tell your mom how cool you are then.

1 Like

I dunno about them, but you sound kinda salty to me lol.

1 Like

Clearly it is the people I am responding to that are mad. That should be obvious. What do I possibly have to be mad about? :thinking:

I’m just shaking my head at why somebody who is so upset about the game and the company would continue to earn them money. I mean, if you care that much, leave…it is the only action you can take that will do anything.

Are you crying right now??

Oh, now we know who is “mad”. LMAO! The butthurt is VERY strong with this one. Post a bootlicking meme next, genius.