Finally hit Duelist 2100 today!

Yes big laog

i cant believe dozer has a job

imagine what his paperwork looks like

:japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin:
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
:roll_eyes: :lying_face: :relieved: :smile: :laughing: :grin:
:face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

Grats! :+1:

the irony in seeing this comment when I remember OP was rating-flaming people in BFA

2 Likes

He just didnā€™t want to this expansion because he didnā€™t have at least 2100 until just now.

Canā€™t wait for the legendary emoji filled takes to flood in now bashing someone who he disagrees with for being lower rated than him.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool but uh, arms warr is very good into bm hunter so Iā€™m not sure why you had problems with them lol

Arms Warrior is good into bm hunter / rdruid? :rofl: Not at the rating I play at. In fact, last night on my duelist push I faced maybe 1 arms warrior from 1900 to 2100. Everything else was bm hunter/ rdruid, fire mage/spriest, bm hunter/ holy priest, bm hunter / assa rogue, bm hunter ret paladin, feral / hpala. a lot of really disgusting comps. :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin: :japanese_goblin:

:ram::ram::dash::peach::peach::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::taco::taco:

Oof, I didnā€™t do any consistent pvp other than war mode in BFA so I wasnā€™t around for that. :laughing:

The secret hidden trick is to run condemn/death sentence and w the BM

honestly the trick is just to /afk and save yourself the stress. :persevere: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere:

It should be. Between spell reflect leggo, overwatch, the hunter has a hard time getting traps, and bm dmg is all physical.

The trick I perfected with playing against warriors is really a good one. I start by letting them spell reflect my trap. Then I repeatedly ram my face with the pointy end of their sword till I make it back to my second trap. I repeat steps one and 2 the rest of the match. Sometimes when I am doing really good I let them stab my healer several times just to assert my dominance over my healer

1 Like