Finally hit Duelist 2100 today!

After facing bm hunter / rdruid over and over and over again I finally got it boys! This is on my arms warrior. Finally took a few days off of work to hammer Duelist. Spent about 8+ hours in LFG. Yeah I know arena forums. Anyone can get Duelist and it doesnt mean anything yada yada etc etc. Still feels good. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

:thinking:

10 Likes

absolutely means something bro. 2100 is not an easy feat right now, and i’m so glad to see a post like this from you instead of one of your trolling rants. congrats :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :thinking:

3 Likes

Swap horde and let’s q for elite in 3s

1 Like

You know whats funny? They are legit rants. Not trolling. oh the cringe i feel right now! :woozy_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: and thank you bro i appreciate it.

2 Likes

big achiev for bm/rdruid combo! GRATS!

destroying all those carry sellers LMAO

1 Like

All achievement should be celebrated. Doesn’t matter if someone hit 1200 or 2100, if they are excited about it they should get tossed a props for the effort. That is what makes a community.

Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats. Arenas are crazy hard from what I’ve experienced so good stuff. I hope to get like you soon!

Despite what the players on these forums say, this season is not like any other season. It’s brutal and Blizzard is to blame for this. They are the reason why boosting is running unchecked and why the lower brackets 1600 and below are infested with boosters. 9.1 was supposed to be the saving grace but nope. Blizzard managed to ruin that too. :rage: for those that are still stuck at 1700 and below all i can say is good luck. and god speed! :woozy_face: :cold_face: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :sob: :sob: :sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Gratz Big Doze :raised_hands:t2::fire::fist:

Make those haters mald :older_man:t2::hot_face:

1 Like

Congratulations. <3

Congrats big doze, no scary covlol to bully you?

2 Likes

:tired_face: :confounded: :confounded:nah he too busy missing traps and or breaking them. who knows. dudes as old as Swifty is what ive been told lol :thinking:

Grats on your 50k honor grind :laughing:

oh this is actually dozer?

4 Likes

Dunno, not enough emojis.

Congratulations man! No not anyone can get Duelest. It’s like top 5% of the pvp population or something like that. So don’t let these plebs crap on your parade. It’s something to be proud of.

imagine taking off work to play a video game lol

I’ve done it… I work 45+ hours, coach my daughters soccer team, go to school, and I’ve been working on remodeling my house on the weekends when I’m not coaching. Since I barely use my PTO time and I can only carry over 2 weeks, and get 3 weeks per a year. I usually have 2 or 3 days that would be lost if I don’t just take those days. Sometimes I just need a few days to reboot.

Congrats on 2100 FYI

2 Likes