Finally got Bulvinkle!

hunting!`Preformatted text`After weeks of searching, and  waiting  patiently, I finally got the  one spirit beast I hadn't  gotten yet....The mighty moose!  Man, he is  a great  looking addition to my stable, and my current favorite go to pet.
    But here are some notes.  His location was a bi@ch to get to without flying, and I died at least twice before I got it down pat.  And although his spawn timer was rumored to be somewhere around 6 hours, if you have no idea when he last spawned, thats a big question mark right there.
    But after weeks of hit and miss trying, I finally decided to just camp until he showed up. 4 hours later , after not seeing another hunter at all the entire month, a horde hunter flew in.  I politely ignored him, thinking foolishly that seeing me already waiting, he would honor the "hunter code".
   Nope. He attacked and before I realized he was actually serious, I was dead and had to run back. Thats what I get for not having a pet out and not being ready. By the time I got there, he was gone.  So I waited about 2 more hours, and just before I had to leave  for work.....Bulvinkle spawned right in front of me. At 9:13 pm, dalaran server time.
  Now, I am happy. Good luck and good  hunting!