Finally back in game, am I too far behind?

I have played since launch, but the past couple years have been playing Elder Scrolls Online as the main healer for a PvP only guild. My background here is mainly as a healer and DH. Unfortunately having been gone so long, my Ilvl is only 400 or so. I completed the Dragonflight story. Am I too far behind to be able to catch-up and play the content everyone else is? I am interested in being part of a good guild and raiding with them. Willing to transfer to any server for a good guild.

Hey. I am going to leave my post hear. Message me in disc if you want :slight_smile: we are also getting into mythic raiding.

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

I am interested and would like to talk.

Hello. I just stared a group for s4 and TWW. We have helped multiple people who are returning or new catch up to be able to raid and do M+ with us. We need a priest. We raid Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 CST on Illidan. If interested message me on DC @ kingbeezus

Friend request sent via DC.

At Karma Gaming-Proudmoore, we’re always looking for people to Raid and run M+ keys with. We are a community first AOTC guild, and we have a wonderful group of people. Please feel free to reach out!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

Heya!
My guild and raid group are looking for members (No requirement to join the guild to raid)

Raid times are Wed-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9:30 PM MST and we do M+ on Fridays. When not raiding, I run regular tmog/mount runs.

We’re a chill group that goes by the rule “Real life before game life”. Our goals are to get as many people that want it their M+ season mount and to get AOTC for each tier. Aside from that, we’ve got several altaholics, collectors, and achievement chasers. We’re cross faction and looking to be cross realm in TWW.

Message me in Discord at caustickreature or add me on bnet as Telestria#11570 :slight_smile:

hey there! definitely not too far behind, and i know we would be willing to help get you caught up! <3

check us out and reach out if you think we might be a fit :slight_smile: