<FinalBoss> Weekend raiding guild LFM for BFA

FinalBoss is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group for the upcoming expansion. We are a raiding guild that has multiple raiders with mythic experience in the current and previous xpacs. Our goal is to progress competitively into the future tiers.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push mythic plus keys and have a friendly atmosphere.

If you are interested in being a part of a fun competitive team, please contact me either in game or on my battlenet id (Lionsnot#1682).

Guild:<FinalBoss>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST
Current Progression: 8/8 N 7/8 H ULDIR
Contacts: Cigbroo (server: eredar)

Our main focus is building our core.
Still recruiting? I am pretty versatile in which of my characters I play. I sent you a friend request.

bnet ID is Sgtdoofie#1707
still recruiting people up to and through bfa
We can use more dps
I'll be shooting you a message this evening. Your raid schedule works well for me. We can discuss details tonight
^ still recruiting
Marksman hunter since vanilla, I just came back to wow a few months ago and looking for a weekend raiding guild due to my work hours I'm not around on the weekdays.
Looking for mythic+ dungeon as well as raiding and pvp.
^
I have been playing and raiding since vanilla mainly as a hunter on the alliance side on feathermoon. I have multiple server first boss kills on my hunter over the years. I can play any class / role in the game in a raiding environment.

I am currently playing a priest horde side to play with RL friends since i can no longer run with my alliance guild due to my work hours.

Your weekend raid days/times are perfect for me. I am currently playing holy for pve , disc for pvp but, i can play shadow if you are good on healers and could use a ranged dps instead. I am also willing to boost/ level another class if needed.

Going to send you a friend request my bnet is Slaytanic#1954
I got you fr and added you. Talk to you soon!
need heals with dps offspec
we need more for our core to progress into mythic
^
^
^
Cigbroo added you as a friend. Message you when I see you =)
^ look forward to raiding with you
^