Final Verdict needs a buff

doesnt make sence tho, would have to be a new legendary, for final verdict they need to only focus on changing templars.

Uther’s Sanctuary is a PvP legendary that only reduces the cooldown of Blessings, the damage increase on Final Verdict does not need to be significant, only useful.

Increasing the proc rate of Art of War from 1 out of 4 attacks to 1 out of 3 attacks is impressive on its use. In addition, it changes the odds from 1:3, to 1:2.

With this Legendary, Zeal, Blade of Wrath, and Law and Order, you will be constantly snaring the enemy for 70% movement speed.

1 Like

So several legendaries received tuning (mainly buffs) and reworks with the recent PTR patch…but still nothing for what is arguably our worst legendary? FV could be so much fun, but it either needs more oomph (more direct damage and increased proc rate) or a rework (more direct damag and let’s say a buff to the next Divine Storm).
Come on, blizz. You can do it!

1 Like

Yeah its sad tbh. There was so much excitement through out beta for FV and they still wont buff it, also annoying that it doesnt do more damage than TV.

2 Likes

To be fair, I can understand that the devs are hesitant to increase its direct damage because TV already hits really hard with everything up, but a whooping 15% chance for HoW is ridiculous. Push it either back to 50% (or 40 or 45%) or give it another secondary effect. An empowered Divine Storm like in WoD would pigeon-hole us into Empyrean Power but I am sure the devs are intelligent enough to think of another effect.

Still baffled after reading today’s preliminary patch notes that our worst legendary does not get a buff while other classes get massive buffs (sometimes 100% buffs) to underperforming legendary powers.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/905-ptr-changes-updated-february-18/875072

They buffed the strongest legendaries to most classes, for example surv hunter, rdruid, arms war, they might be pve only though.

That would certainly make sense for underperforming specs…but why the buffs for Unholy, MM, Fire Mage? I admit I don’t know every specs worst legendaries and just assumed the buffed ones were underperforming, but in what world does it make sense to buff legendaries for already overperforming specs and not buffing underperforming legendaries to get them more in line?

If they do buff it, I’d like to see it provide a buffed Hammer of Wrath procc

That or just a straight up damage buff Final Verdict

Maybe instead of % chance to throw out an instant HoW when using FV, just reset the cooldown of HoW when you FV. Then it’s beneficial during wings, won’t be slot machine burst, and isn’t a direct damage buff to our already hard hitting spender.

1 Like

Agreed, but also buff the Top end damage as well

Are you retard ?

the proper term is Ret-tarded.

1 Like

Ahhh yes this aged well :smiley:

I was abouta say that lol, sad i dont play my pala anymore.

Its just, i do have the legendary: I love it’s animation, i love the yard range, i love what it’s “Trying” to do but dear god its such a dps hinderance atm. Really glad it’s giving some love atm.

sad thing is it still doesnt compare to prot lego due to how squishy rets are

-laughs in word of glory-

-sees previous pvp nerfs-

-cries in word of glory-

1 Like

Final verdict might actually be worth using with this update.

1 Like

It makes FV better, but I still think an increase of the HoW procc chance would have been the better route.
Already see PvP-only nerfs because people get oneshot by FV’s upfront damage.
Nevertheless I appreciate the buff, because it shows that some one at blizz seems to care.

2 Likes