Filter Settings

So i just downlaoded an Addon called Narcissus that basically gives you a nicer looking character screen as well as a neat screenshot tool. I noticed in the tool there is an option to enable Grain Filter for added effect on screenshots. This got me wondering… are there any addons that allow you to add and layer multiple filters over the game? Similar to an ENB I suppose, though maybe not as graphically powerful. It would be neat to be able to adjust the color hue, saturation, etc etc of the game on the fly with more options than what you are given in the Display menu.

Most likely not. You might be able to find something that you can run concurrently with the game that affects the way your MONITOR displays the game, but it’s highly unlikely that you can find an addon to modify the game’s base graphical settings in-engine.

You can do some interesting things with the program f.lux – might be worth checking out?

Idk but they just banned a bunch of people for using something that modified the game client then reversed them when they realized that people were just using it for character model alterations:

I know there used to be an ENB preset that worked with WoW that wouldnt get you banned because it did not alter the games files. (Saw a blue post that confirmed this) But it is unfortunately out of date and no longer works with the current game. I may have to look into your suggestion though, Ohgodmyeyez(great name by the way)