Few Questions about new Forums

Hey, I just have a few questions about the forums.

1. Is there a way to see what trust level you are at? I know where the thread is that says how to get levels, but I dont see anywhere that says how to view them.

2. Is there a way to turn off or toggle jumping to last read message in a thread? With the pages mode it was ok because i could click back to pages if I wanted to read an old message, now its just annoying to click on a thread and have to scroll all the way back up.

Thanks

3 Likes

That’s actually a good point. I’d like to know that as well.

1. Yes, but it’s very unintuitive. In the following link, do a Ctrl + F (or just look at it) to find “trust_level”. The highest number you see after “trust_level” is your current trust level. The lower ones will not go away when you level up, you’ll just get more added to it.

For anyone else, replace “Rootluid-dalaran” with your own name-realm. Realms with multiple words are separated with hyphens.

1. I feel like there’s probably an option, but I’m not gonna look for it right now. In the meantime, you can use ‘home’ on the keyboard to scroll to the top.

There is this information topic - New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features - #20 by Siyanati-dalaran

Trust levels seem to be hidden so we can’t know exactly what they are.

1 Like

That is weird I am surprised you got the Json trick to work. I can’t on mine for some reason. (Maybe because I was manually promoted to TL3).

Edit… nevermind, it now works…

1 Like

aww so we cant see thim :frowning:

Thanks. Was able to get it to work.

1 Like

On mobile is there a “skip to last post” button? It is super annoying to have to scroll in large threads.

I wish but no, you should see the post count box and if you click it, there is a handle to quickly drag to the bottom.

I see, I guess this might have to do then. Thank you! Can we expect more QoL improvement updates as users input feedback?

Consider also using the ‘Home’ key to insta-scroll to the top and ‘End’ key to insta-scroll to the bottom.