Few looking for home classic

I have play since the beginning of vanilla. Raided as a holy priest horde side in vanilla and burning. don’t care if I play ally or horde. I have played every class over the years raided mostly as tank healer thou. This time around I’ll stick with PVE servers had a life of pvp and want to just enjoy the grind. I live in the west coast and most days I finish work around 4pm PST so I can be available on EST server after 7. More like 8 or 9pm l. So any guilds on Atiesh|Normal|Pacific|
|Mankrik|Normal|Eastern|
|Myzrael|Normal|Pacific|
|Pagle|Normal|Eastern|
I would be interested in talking to.

Thanks for your time

Hey Robilargreen, we would love to have you a part of our growing team. We raid Tues and Fri from 9pm to 12am EST. And an optional Sat 2pm to 4pm raid time as well. Good mix of pvp and pve. Mostly focused on raiding. Here is a link to our recruitment post. Look forward to hearing from you. Join our discord, link provided there in. Thanks.Delete Please

Hey what server are you planning on creating guild

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

Hey Grievance will have both Horde and Alliance guilds on Mankrik for H and Pagel for A . Raid times are usually around 830 pm cst

We are not a hardcore or even semi hardcore guild. We are more about camaraderie and enjoying the journey. When we are ready we will raid, but we are in no rush. Do not let that fool you though, we are competent :slight_smile:

You can check us out at grievancegaming dot com if it looks like a good fit just register and post an app on the forums once activated!

I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey arwen. I am a member of grievance just getting back into the swing will chat more in discord let me know your plans. I was there for archeage and a few other games… played wildstar but not with grievance and wow I was not on same servers but sounds like a plan for classic

If you want to play with us with Horde or Alliance just have to log onto the forums and make a post on the WoW app forum stating you are coming back and changing your main game. :slight_smile: That is it… then we can get you into Discord and get ready for launch

Discord: BnH247#9580 - if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

Hey, we’re a newly formed guild seeking to build out our community with strong players also seeking balance. Check us out and reach out with any questions!

<Dad Club> [NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST]

Discord to learn more:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hi there,

Please read our recruitment ad, I think our goals may fall in line with yours.
We are Semi-hardcore, Horde, on PVE Mankrik Server. The proposed raid schedule is from 8 to 11pm est during the weekdays.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885

Let me know if you have any questions.
M1nk0b#1524

Former Top 50 US Guild getting some of the band back together. Looking to add more good players and good people. Raid after 7pm EST. Solid group, hope you give us a look

Hello Robil,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It seems like you are looking for PVE servers, but I figured you seemed cool so I would still try and reach out to you.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled priest would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me here or on discord! losefast #6123