Few buddies and I looking for a 10:00 Central Time Guild

Hey all,

We have a group of 4-6 guys looking for a guild to join. Would love to find a local guild but any will do that works on our time availability. We are all located in East Texas. We do a lot of mythic + but are looking to raid now. We are currently in a guild but the raid times don’t line up with our play time. We all play pretty much every Monday Tuesday Thursday, but others are on more frequently. 9:30 till late. We are real chill, but want to start doing the EP raids before 8.3. We learn quick and have raided in many other expansions.

Everyone is 425 ilvl and up except for the rogue and monk which will be there soon. They are around 415.

Resto Druid
Veng DH
Unholy/Blood DK
Frost Mage
Assas. Rogue
Wind/Mist Monk

Let me know what all is out there in the Central Time 9:30 or 10:00 start times.

Thanks!

Chase

Sizer, are you still looking for a guild? We are veterans of Azeroth on gilneas and elune servers, we would love for you to join us. We are a casual friendly raid guild and we’re usually on pretty late at nights. Maybe we can chat in game when your on next and get you an invite and come try us out.

Sounds good. I’ll check it out!

Heya Slixxer

Think Pak Cafan might be a great place for you guys if you’re open to going Alliance. We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Fallen Empire raids 8-11pm CST Tues/Wed (mythic) and Saturday (heroic).

I also have a bunch of friends from east texas on Area 52 in a guild called Ancient Bloodline, I think they raid at 7pm. Not sure if that’s too early but you might want to check them out.

You can contact me at Slayna#1159 (bnet) or Dr. Wek#1632