Ferals in M+

Honestly my personal opinion is they should add in another ability, like “Savage cleave” which is an aoe spender and does flat damage

It’s technically competitive in ST.

It’s going to apparently get a lot better in dungeons come 9.15 with the legendary changes. How competitive I’m not sure, but the necro enthusiasts on Dreamgrove seem pretty excited.

I can’t seem to see any legendary changes. What is changing about it? I see swarm changes but they don’t seem too crazy.

The swarm changes will let you bank up to like 5 charges of swarm so that you can offload into the next trash pack with a bunch of swarms.

Wait, what now? I saw where swarm will jump from friendly to friendly if no enemies are present and the range increased to 50 yds. Can you possibly share what else you’re talking about? I’m at work and the brief search I tried yielded no results.

Honestly, I’d just check some of the stuff on the Dreamgrove #feral discord.
I didn’t understand the full conversation but there are some serious mathcats on there and some definite necro enthusiasts who may be able to explain it better.

feral still feels slow and for a cat… but if feral was a slug it would be moving so fast lol

Don’t give the devs any ideas like this.

Still a little miffed that a common thief is better at stealth than a magical disappearing cat that has natural camouflage to begin with.

1 Like

Luckily, you can do +20 / low +20s fine as is. It will feel bad though when people want to do 25+ and you can’t bc the damage just isn’t there.

1 Like