Feral Tank/DPS LF Guild

Geared feral druid tank/dps looking for a guild to raid with. I am free any day after 8pm EST. Have logs. Add Cokenpepsi#11798 ON BTAG so we can chat! 9/10 On main.

Your discord isnt working! If youre still looking HMU! Discord is Ren#1978

Bumping this cause im still looking

Added you on BNET. Thurs/Mon 8pm-12am. We will talk more whenever you add

Added on BNet, can msg me on Discord Maet#9035. Guild is Ragnarok on Netherwind

Hi Coke, I added you on bnet but I will also leave my discord here for reference: Eternes#1835

I would love to connect about you looking for a raiding guild :slight_smile:

Hey Cokenpepsi! I would love to chat with you as our raid times would work out for you it seems! Abira#1978 in game or for more info here is our recruitment post
H <Sunder Mifflin> Bigglesworth 14/14 Recruiting for Tier 5! - #2 by Behealingyou-kromcrush

looking still for a home!

We’re 5/10 right now but you might like our relaxed atmosphere.

About Us

Our raid team(s) is composed of guildies that have raided on and off together since TBC and beyond. A majority of our raiders are returning Vanilla/ BC raiders with some with current end game M content. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing TBC content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to farm gear , PVP etc. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:

Team Monolith: Tues/Wed: 8PM 25 man (pull time)
Team Glistening: Thur/Sun 8pm ST

Expectations:

Extensive knowledge of your class |Non-toxic/elitist attitude | Consistent attendance (90%+) | Ability to communicate (have a working mic) | Bring dps/health pots (including flasks, food buffs, and runes) | Desire to be competitive. SSC/TK Attunements near or completed.

Progression:
P2:
SSC: 5/6
TK: 3/4
P1: Cleared weekly

Recruitment needs:

Team Glistening: 3/10
Tanks (all classes considered)
RDPS (all classes)
Healers: Pally

Team Monolith: 8/10
Warlocks/ Boomkin