Feral statement

i Wish blizz would go back to bleed kitty, I miss playing DOT classes

9 Likes

Nah, we’re good.

1 Like

bleed or bite, i dont care, id like if they were = too… but we need a dmg buff, right now boomkin are absolutely killing us… its not even fair.

1 Like

I’m happy with bleed or bite, I just wish they’d commit to one. Hell, bring back armour pen kitty at this point.

1 Like

It’d be nice if we could talent for either based on what people enjoy.

Or if they made bleed traits better? I know Gushing Lacerations isn’t bad but trait farming RNG is awful.

3 Likes

I think honestly rip ticks need to hit just a tad more. And I’d over all be happy with my feral.

3 Likes

Same, I’ve been playing boomy because sunfire and moon fire tick harder than feral sadly :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m getting real tired of.

Mouse wheel up. Moonfire.
Mouse wheel down. Sunfire.
Tab.
Repeat.

Yayyy boomkin.

1 Like

Literally and boom there’s a starsurge

1 Like

tfw rogue bleeds hit harder than ours

1 Like

Lol tfw boomy dots hit harder

Sugar! You went Zanda! I feel like I’ve not seen you in a while.

I’ve had some pretty nice bleed damage but it takes a while to get it rolling. Masterful Instincts and blood talons have been wonderfundal

hi! i did go zanda, but i now also main my alliance feral. for me, mastery stacking has worked better than crit stacking, at least on my night elf.

2 Likes

They really aren’t. We’re not that far behind. I can do comparable damage to a Boomy on 2-3 targets if I maintain all bleeds properly.

Community perception needs to stop being so negative towards Ferals. We’re in a pretty comfortable spot right now & as gear gets better, so do we. And we get better than many other classes mid-end expansion.

2 Likes

That’s some crazy hyperbole.

i dont understand the fuss im not high rating or anything but i find my damage to be quite op at times especially when i just eat through heals with bleeds bites and maledict

Ive yet to find a boomkin that can beat me in dps outside of pvp.

In raids they are top dps most of the time (not talking about lfr)

PLEASE bring back arp kitty. omg those were the days

The issue with bleeds was it was only effective vs a small group, they fixed that with aoe rip, then they made bleeds do 1/4 of our damage.

Bring our bleeds back to full strength and we have an aoe rip to talent into. Problem solved.

Rip once and bite 4000 times is not engaging to play at all.