Feral Nerf

Lol keep going. Hahaha this is so sad

…Almost as sad as filling out an excel sheet

1 Like

Hahaha that was a joke . Must feel really bad not being able to have a sense of humour.

Bad at video games and no sense of humour. Such a depressive life

This we can agree on.

You are indeed a joke.

1 Like

The only joke here is you bro hahah LMAO. Move on bro uve made a fool out of yourself on this post.

I can guarantee if people look through your post history it’s likely the same on other posts haha.

These posts say otherwise….

10% huh?

So a 50% dr to aoe damage after 5 targets on 5% of our overall damage = 10% overall nerf?

That’s some funky math!

Is that why you’re happy?
Is that what you think this cap does?!

Wow!!!

Is that 10% in your head also?!

Bruh….

1 Like

Hahaha look at you apply your uneducated logic.

Tell me do you do this in real life as well.

This dude mad because he more than likely either got deleted by a feral in pvp or he got beat on the meters in pve lol.

3 Likes

That’s my guess.

Dude has some unresolved issues.

Anywho. It’s been real.
Time to watch Yellowstone.

3 Likes

I’m watching it now:). I agree. This kid has no Druid.

3 Likes

Thank you for leaving. Have a nice day man I hope you find some happiness in your life :slight_smile:

Oh, I’m here to stay.

You on the other hand….

2 Likes

Lol why are you back to this post. If you think I’m trolling why do you keep coming back

Wife is making popcorn and some baked goodies in the oven.

Chilling here waiting to start the show!

How’s your night goin?’

2 Likes

It’s day time here. Waiting on finale for walking dead

Let me take care of this:

~3.5% total dps nerf in M+
Does nothing in Raids

Move along.

2 Likes

No, some spells were reduced to 8 like Unholy’s Epidemic. TBH if blizz using 8 then everyone should be 8 or the 8’s need to be 5’s. But thats another story.

2 Likes

As strange as it is to cap Tear since Primal Wrath itself is uncapped, for balance reasons capping it at 5 vs 8 might be because Feral is primarily uncapped. Not sure about unholy specifically, but Monk/Warrior are also soft capped at 8, but they don’t have anything that goes beyond that soft cap.

1 Like

It’s strange if you look at the ability as a whole. If you break it down separately, it actually makes sense.

You have the aoe rip which is uncapped. Dot damage is regulated over time.

Not a problem.

Then you have the direct damage portion which is soft capped at 20. Damage is relatively low (comparable to swipe) and regulated by CP generation.

Not a problem.

The talent Tear Open Wounds now consumes 4 seconds of rip dot into high direct damage. (Substantially higher than brutal slash, without the charge regulation)

There’s the problem.
That’s why it’s being capped.

Direct damage = burst.
Uncapped aoe direct damage = massive burst.

2 Likes

why did even start adding aoe caps in the first place? for all classes not just feral