Feral Needs... help

I want an execute range again. I miss when at 25% health, rip would renew. That was nice.

1 Like

I miss the talent claws of shirvallah. I wish they would bring that back in some kind of form.

2 Likes

Im highkey hoping this is the new mage tower. How sick would that be

http s://i. imgur. com/iLwJ1pO.png

htt p://i. imgur. com/bmncd3V.jpg

(It won’t let me post pictures here, but the first one is a pic of the talent claws of shirvallah and the second link is a pic of someone doing something with claws of shirvallah)

Feral has a lot of problems right now. Just look at the talents.

Level 15

• Sabertooth: A purely passive talent option which greatly simplifies the rotation.
  • Lunar Inspiration: A talent which adds new complexity to the rotation by asking us to keybind another ability and maintain another dot.
  • For some reason, Sabertooth > Lunar Inspiration… :roll_eyes:

Level 75

• Soul of the Forest: A purely passive talent option which requires no thought.
  • Savage Roar: An active ability which requires us to spend combo points to maintain a buff.
  • Once again, Passive > Active… :man_facepalming:

Level 90

• What appears to be purely an aoe tier that which should have no effect on our single-target rotation.
  • Brutal slash, a talent in this aoe tier, is used as a single-target ability because it is better than shred, our single-target combo point generator. :nauseated_face:

Then there’s the issue of Azerite traits!

• Iron Jaws: Further complicates the rotation by making us use Maim, our stun finisher, whenever we get its buff.
  • Wild Fleshrending: Forces us to use thrash, an aoe ability, in single-target situations to maintain its dot. :face_vomiting:

Now consider the lack of group utility and we’ve got ourselves a spec that needs desperate help.

8 Likes

Yes, those are indeed the talent issues I’m noticing.

What if we had one line of talents of passives and another line of talents that changes our playstyle but all bring about equal amount of damage so we don’t have to be forced to play a talent just to do more damage?

I want to play with moonfire but at the same time, as feral, why am I casting moonfire? It’s not like this dot gets affected by our mastery :frowning:

I wish ferals had the following:

Leader of the Pack: feral only, crit buff to party members
Mark of the Wild: entire druid class, buffs party members
Innervate: entire druid class, castable in animal forms
Dispels: ferals and guardians should be able to cast this in their forms.

Powershifting back.

3 Likes

brutal slash should damage should be buffed BY and ON all targets with a bleed, that would increase aoe significantly as well as our single target without putting us quite into overpowered status

1 Like

Bring back armor pen for feral druids and watch it their dps sky rocket.

Personally it just feels to slow. End of legion feral felt great and I was so excited going into BFA. But alas, energy is just so slow to regen.

3 Likes

100% Agree, I don’t know why those who would opt into a maintaining a new dot are not rewarded with tracking it with more DPS. Should be buffed.

A real shame what has become of one of the most feral abilities we ever had. A finisher that is a buff, needed to be maintained and be fit into a rotation. Again, players are not rewarded for this. Should be buffed.

Never made much sense to anyone. This is even stranger cause there is no mathamatical scenario where the thrash/swipe talent out preforms Primal Wrath, so forcing you to take this in every ST scenario but becomes nothing more than Shred#2 that has charges.

The one thing we disagree on. I think incorporating maim into a PvE dps roation is unique, and for once, actually rewards players for adding a new button into your rotation
WF also involves a spell ferals just stop using in many scenarios with 2 or less targets. I am personally using this talent and enjoy it. Its reminded me of thrashs existence and see it as more than just a swipe that applies a bad bleed.

2 Likes

Some dev’s gf who dumped him was a feral and that’s why we’ve been like this all expansion

1 Like

why did u do it multke

2 Likes

there are about 10+ post about feral and STILL blizzard has said nothing about Feral?!? PVP or PVE

1 Like

What if they made RIP do alot of initial damage. And the bleed damage taper off over time. It’s literally just a rework on how rip works. Making aoe easy to get rolling in mythic plus.

1 Like

This pretty much sums it up. Maybe beef up rip so it hurts again, but j think this would go a long way towards bringing us out of the trash heap.

I’m not going to comment too much other than to say I don’t see how all certain classes don’t revolt when it comes to AoE damage rotations and numbers.

My favorite classes are usually my feral druid 1st, hunter and WW monk tied second, and then my DK.
Well right now, my unholy DK presses ONE button and drops a disease that hits like a truck on everything in a group. On top of that, when things die they blow up and do more damage, maybe killing something and chain reaction.
Compare that to my shadow priest and well, lets just say I don’t play my shadow priest very my much.

So I don’t see why Thrash couldn’t apply Rake to all targets instead of forcing us to apply a joke of DoT, or individually Rake.

1 Like

why does dk and dh have really good self healing yet ferals cant even heal themselves fully as a hybrid?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind more options for predatory swiftness (though of course Regrowth is pretty… dominant on that proc for good reason)

1 Like

play a DH thats what i went to becuz Feral just sucks

1 Like