Feral main LF AOTC and M+ guild for 10.2

Hello! 3k+ and AOTC Feral main here. I’m interested in meeting some like minded folks and getting AOTC for 10.2. Also really love M+ and would be awesome to have some regular people to run keys with.

Would be interested in raiding 1-2 nights on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday nights in the ballpark of 8 - 12 EST

2 Likes

Hey Mendalas, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can’t do Sunday’s. Good luck with your recruitment!

Hey there! If 7:30pm-10:30pm EST is doable and dipping your toes into some laid-back Mythic is on the table, we’d be interested in chatting! We do always get AotC but our focus is seeing how far we can push Mythic every tier, all while keeping it non-toxic and fun. If we interest you at all, hit us up! Otherwise good luck on your search! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey Mendalas!

1-2 nights on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday

:ballot_box_with_check: We raid on Wednesdays

ballpark of 8 - 12 EST

:ballot_box_with_check: we raid 6-9 PT (9-12 ET)

love M+ and would be awesome to have some regular people to run keys with

:ballot_box_with_check: The rest of the week is for keys!

Reach out if you’re interested.

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hiya, looks like your free times align well with our group 2 roster we are building. Please take a look and let me know if interested.

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of
Tanks: closed
Healer: need evoker, rdruid, mw monk, or rshaman.
Dps: need all.

Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.
Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Message if interested, we are on area 52, horde/alliance mixed guild.

Hey Mendalas. I think we fit the bill! check us out!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Holy Priest
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Elemental Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Unholy Sovereign (Area 52, Horde) is recruiting 1 tank, and dps and healers (any classes) for our 10.2 raid roster. We raid tues/wed 10:30pm-1:00am server time (EST). We are an AOTC guild aiming to get AOTC and the first few mythic bosses for the vault. We are a super chill raid environment filled with good players who just want to clear bosses and enjoy the game with our friends every week. We have leadership running these types of guilds with success since Mists of Pandaria. We also play a lot of other games that are not wow, and are a community of friends who like to play games. If this is the type of guild you are looking for feel free to reach out:
discord- turbo#9960
battle.net- Tacticz#11514

Hey - my guild is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus. Roster boss was rough and prevented prog in S2 but we’re 1-2 bodies away from a very solid prog roster for S3.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Hey there!

I think we would be able to help each other out! We have one last dps spot on our roster and I would love to have an extra innervate for our disc priest! We are a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on getting AOTC and pushing as far into mythic as we can. We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9:30pm-12:00am EST. On our off nights we do m+ and host guild events for everyone to enjoy! I would love to chat with you more and see if we are a good fit for each other! Please reach out!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Hello,

We’re Aggressive Lusting on Tichondrius.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 10pm to 12:30am, and run keys every day of the week.

We’re a competitive social guild. Meaning we push each other to be better, but we’re all just here to have fun and hang out. We’ll prog normal and heroic to start. And we’ll look to have ksm week 2.

If you’re interested, please reach out.

Hi Mendalas! I’m not sure if you have any flexibility possible with your times (we end half an hour past what you have listed), but our days do line up. We’re currently looking for skilled melee DPS and could use a feral in particular. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hello Mendalas,

I run a heroic raiding guild on Area 52 that Raids Tues and Weds 9:00 EST to 11:30 EST. You seem like you would be a good fit and our goal is AoTc every season. Feel free to reach out to me through Bnet

Wynneman#1501