Feral Lengendaries in M+

I’m still bouncing between whether I want to play balance or feral. I basically only do M+, I’ve got a 4pc, I’m just not optimized for feral.

I see the guides recommending playing Apex, but it looks like top IO ferals are running frenzyband/Circle. Which one is better for the AoE side of things to help that side of things? I would almost think frenzyband with the 4pc so that you get more berserks?

Let me know if I’m way off or what you would recommend to get the most out of ferals dps :slight_smile:

if you have much haste can give a try the Necro DoTs build

1 Like

Apex is a good into legendary for when you need funnel damage. Frenzyband is good if you want big burst on certain pulls. Circle is good if you want high overall damage.

Realistically it doesn’t matter what legendary you use until you start getting in the high-end M+ (say +20 and up). Your choice would then change from dungeon to dungeon depending on mob density and how your tank pulls.

3 Likes

Gotcha! Thank you! I’ll just go ahead and craft them both and see which one I enjoy best until I have to start getting more technical with it.