Feral Druid

I think feral druids a bit overtuned right now, can we nerf their versatility to make it balanced against them? They also heal a bit too much, with leader of the pack. Makes them impossible to kill.

1 Like

Oof 10char

4 Likes

Why do we get these random posters every month. They show up, make like 4 threads complain about stuff like Feral druids… or BFA glads when they are a 2k exp player, but the reason they don’t have glad is cause no one to que with?. They have with the dumbest opinions then they leave.

What’s next month? Enh nerfs?

7 Likes

the sad thing is I don’t think this is a troll post

1 Like

i agree, lets nerf enhance and bm hunters even more

1 Like

Minneapolis is my country. Represent

1 Like

This really didnt have to get political

1 Like

post on your main if you want to be taken seriously :slight_smile:

same with enhance…wow they are broke.

People who think feral is on the same league as enhance are really clueless. Ret is miles better than enhance, and feral is better than ret lol.

5 Likes

Second feral title in a week? Wow we’re becoming celebrities.

I agree, buff our bleeds.

2 Likes

I wish we went back to a snapshotting bleed spec tbh

2 Likes

Tigers fury still snap shots

1 Like

Ferals still have snapshotting with their bleeds, from BT and Tigers Fury

2 Likes

Blood talons too, they’re literally the only spec left with it I believe

The only aids/broken thing about feral is their stuns not working on conflict major.

Nice try, I saw a ret do 200k whatever the heck you HMP do! Buff ferals! Buff Enh! Bring back the good comps!

1 Like

Reeeeeeeeeeee feral is so bad reeeeee

We do but the bulk of our pressure and damage comes from fero bites now

i meant literally going back to a dot/rot spec like it was in mop

Yeah ofc that playstyle is better, but also so much harder for them to balance ever since they made the combo point change

In MoP you had strong burst damage with bites to finish off targets, and really strong bleeds. But you had to commit to one target

There is now an issue balancing ferals, where if bleeds are really strong it just becomes super easy to turn into a melee aff lock. Then bite has to be your only meaningful pressure

Feral is just screwed design wise because of this, I wish there was a way to have strong single target pressure from bleeds/bites rewarding uptime on one person but I don’t know if they’ll ever go back to that for PvE reasons unfortunately :confused:

1 Like